Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

after a year of problem free playing, i finally got the 3 red lights of death... right after i got madden 08, skate, and assasins creed. won't be able toplay for a month

im not in the NT clan...and my mic stays plugged in...
i was having alot of problems with xbl and cod4 about an hour to 2 hours ago trying to get some search and destroy goin
smh.gif

its working good now for me atleast...

so whats the deal with blu-ray???

talkin about making an add-on or some nonsense??

someone update me on whats goin on with that

I was at my homies house playing COD4 all day yesterday... ohh wee.
smokin.gif

All I gotta say is this game is bonkers... I smashed on dude consistently too.
pimp.gif

Half the time I didn't even use a gun... I would just creep up/run up on him with the knife and give him the business.

This game will be COPPED in two days for sure.
pimp.gif

either on a portable device(flash drive, external harddrive, cd)
or you can stream it with windows media center
you can do it on wmp11 also but im still tryin to figure that out

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

They need to show some actual gameplay of vegas 2. All these crappy previews with no actual in game footage is suspect.

Agreed. Although RB:6 was sweet it was annoying the glitches/bugs scattered throughout single and multiplayers. I expect this to be a step up but overallmy opinion of Ubisoft Montreal is that it's pretty much garbage.

Microsoft and U.S. Army Present First Ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament on Xbox LIVE
Microsoft and U.S. Army Present First Ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament on Xbox LIVE
Microsoft announces a winner-take-all "Halo 3" tournament March 2008; Gamers can prepare for battle with a series of Basic Combat Training exercises starting Christmas Day

More than five million gamers have been glued to their Xbox 360s since the launch of "Halo 3" on Sept. 25., including scores of fans in the U.S. Army. Microsoft Game Studios and the U.S. Army today announced that U.S. gamers will have a chance to prove their fragging skills in the first ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament, hosted exclusively on Xbox LIVE. The tournament kicks off this March, complete with prizes for winners and finalists, and registration will begin in February.

In preparation for any battle, a soldier must train and prepare for combat. As such, gamers will have the opportunity to participate in a series of Basic Combat Training exercises leading up to the tournament kick-off. Registration for these training sessions begins on Dec. 18, and the games begin on Dec. 25, exclusively on Xbox LIVE.

Designed specifically to prepare gamers for the Championship Tournament, these Basic Combat Training sessions will help gamers hone their skills with different weapons groups by setting up specific games where only one or two focus weapons will be available to play. Winners of these Basic Combat Training competitions will receive prizes, including Microsoft Points, exclusive "Halo 3" art, and more.

The Basic Combat Training schedule is as follows:
• Registration begins: 12/18, Training begins: 12/25 - Sniper School
• Registration begins: 1/8, Training begins: 1/15 - Heavy Weapons
• Registration begins: 2/5, Training begins: 2/12- Vehicles
• Registration begins: TBA February, Tournament begins: TBA March - Championship Tournament

To further ensure that players are trained to the top of their games, the Army is also hosting a Destination Experience blade on Xbox LIVE. When the program begins, gamers will be able to access the blade via their Xbox LIVE dashboard, gaining access to multiple videos and a Tips and Tricks section dedicated to providing the best combat strategies and advice the Army experts have to offer.

Training registration opens Dec. 18. Gamers should watch Xbox LIVE and xbox.com for upcoming registration details, full contest rules and regulations.
Filed Under: Press Releases, Press Releases and Media Alerts, Halo

can anyone provide an update on this? im hereing rumors that is has been canned or delayed indefinitely

any info. is appreciated

smh.gif
everybody, check your message blade. xbox just sent mea message saying it will be off for an hour starting at 1 am i THINK. this might be the fall update or them fixing the garbage that is happening now

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Just got cod4 today and it is the best game ever i just got finished 5 hours after i put it in/

gamertag : el Jefe944

hahaha i think i played you last night. was some dude makin fun of your name. if it was that was me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynhustla

Just got the red ring of death. For those who have dealt with this, how long does it typically take for Microsoft to send back the system?
haha, i got that too. but i originally bought my system at Costco on RD in 05. so i just got everything together, returned it, bought a new one withthe HDMI port and got me $80 back. i love that place.

My XBOX 360 hit the fan the other day
frown.gif

Luckily I'm still under warranty and thinking of upgrading to the Elite.
Is it worth it? and will I still be on 3RL notice if I do get the Elite?

Finally, if I do get the elite is there any way to get the saved info from my HD?

i hate isolation too, its so one sided. once a team has rockets, sniper, and ghost.... its pretty much over. at least in snowbound, both teams get good weapons (beam+laser and overshield+camo) and if you dont like campers than dont go underneath, its that simple.

freshhh wrote:

i spoke with a regular of mine, a game tester for Sony i think?, something like that, and he told me that ROCK BAND DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE GUITAR HERO GUITARS.

Soory bro, but that is wrong the rock band guitar doesn't work for guitar hero, but the guitar hero guitars do work for Rock Band. It's been confirmedby numerous gaming websites

hater,

you get the knife kill streak right away. make sure you're not shooting anyone in between. All of the achievements you'll get as soon as you dowhat's required (ie intel, four of a kind/five of a kind, etc).

One Shot, One Kill isn't TOO bad, just a pain sometimes. The hardest part for me was the beginning near the row of buses. I just gave up on shooting allmost of the chumps and hid in the treeline until most passed and then threw a few flashbangs and rolled out.

If you're having trouble at the final standoff go to the far side of the bumper car ring. The enemies have a hard time hitting you and shooting through thefence. I did this my first play through on normal and had no problems and then did the same thing and beat it like my 3rd or 4th time through on Veteran.

I need to stop procrastinating and mod my xbox already....

Too many games coming out and I dont want to buy them all...
Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Just got gamefly and #1 on my queue is COD4, so hopefully I'll be playing in a few days if they still have it
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I go to the mall buy Mass Effect come back put it in the drive and it says unplayable disk. I take it off clean it a bit smooth out the edges. Put it back in and it still says unplayable. Do it a couple more times...still the same. What the *%+@ man
you NEVER wanna wipe a disc... even when it says unplayable...

Stolen from another Forum.

Target

Please be aware of the following:
  • All DVD AND SALE prices listed are advertised as Available WEDNESDAY 12/26/07
  • GAMERS: The Wii Gaming System is NOT listed in this ad ….. Sorry
  • GAMERS: XBOX Live 1600 Point Card is on sale for $17.88
  • GAMERS: XBOX Live 13 Month Subscription Card is on sale for $44.88
  • Holiday Hours: Wednesday 12/26/07: 7 AM - 11 PM // Thursday Through Saturday: 8 AM - 10 PM // Closed on Christmas 12/25/07

Video Games:

$37 Games:

Need For Speed: Pro Street >>>> PS3 / 360 / Wii

Madden NFL '08 >>>> 360 / PS3 / Wii

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare >>>> 360 / PS3 / PC Version

Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 >>>> PS2 / PS3 / 360 / Wii

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene It? >>>> 360 >>>> $49 w/4 controllers

Rock Band >>>> PS3 / 360 >>>> $169.99 w/drums , guitar & mic

Circuit City

And a Merry Christmas Shout Out To All My Friends at CAG!

• Sales Prices Listed Are Effective Starting 12/23/07
  • GAMERS: The Wii is NOT listed in this week's ad …… Sorry
  • GAMERS: 5 Free Blu-Ray Movies with purchase of any PS3 game system // Free movie value = $150
  • Holiday Store Hours: Sunday 8 AM - 11 PM // Monday 7 AM - 5 PM // Tuesday 12/25/07 : CLOSED // Wednesday 9 AM - 10 PM // Thursday through Saturday 10 AM - 10 PM // Hours may vary by location
As always, ask any questions and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Video Games:

$7.99 Games:

While Supplies Last

FABLE >>>> XBOX

UP to 20% OFF This Selection Of Games:

Discount Has Been Applied From What I See:

PGR 4 >>>> 360 >>>> $49.99

SEGA Rally Revd >>>> 360 / PS3 >>>> $49.99

NASCAR '08 >>>> 360 / PS3 >>>> $49.99

Juiced 2 >>>> 360 >>> $49.99

DIRT >>>> 360 / PS3 >>>> $49.99

Blue Dragon >>>> 360 >>>> $31.99

Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja >>> 360 >>>> $49.99

Eternal Sonata >>>> 360 >>>> $49.99

Stranglehold >>>> 360 / PS3 >>>> $49.99

Battle For The Pacific >>>> 360 >>>> $39.99

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men >>>> 360 / PS3 >>>> $49.99

Spider-man: Friend Or Foe >>>> Wii / 360 >>> $39.99

XBOX Live 1600 Point Card >>>> $19.99
Target Has Better Price on This on 12/26

NYKO Cooling Fan For XBOX 360 >>> $14.99

XBOX 360 Play & Charge Kit w/rechargeable battery & USB charge cable >>>> $19.99

Best Buy

• GAMERS: The Wii is NOT listed in this week's ad …… Sorry
  • Gamers: Get a Free $25 Gift Card with the purchase of any PS2 Game system and one of the following games: Dance Dance Revolution: Supernova 2 ($59.99), Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock ($49.99) , SingStar 80's ($49.99) and Buzz: The Mega Quiz ($39.99) // Game 1 comes with dance mat, Game 2 is software only, Game 3 is with 2 microphones and Game 4 is with 4 buzzers
  • GAMERS: Take 25% OFF All Console & PC Game Guides
  • Holiday Store Hours: Sunday 8 AM - 11 PM // Monday 12/24/07: 8 AM - 5 PM // Tuesday 12/25/07: CLOSED // Wednesday 8 AM - 10 PM // Thursday - Saturday 10 AM - 10 PM

Video Games:

XBOX 360 Games:

Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja >>>> $59.99

Ace Combat 6: Fires Of Liberation >>>> $59.99

NCAA '08: March Madness >>>> $49.99

College Hoops 2K8 >>>> $49.99

Ghost Recon 2: Advance Warfighter >>>> $39.99

Beautiful Katamari >>>> $39.99

FIFA Soccer '08 >>>> $49.99

NHL '08 >>>> $49.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 >>>> $49.99

NBA Live '08 >>>> $39.99

Rock Band (Game Only) >>>> $59.99

Need For Speed: Pro Street >>>> $59.99

Skate >>>> $59.99

Stranglehold >>>> $39.99

Conan >>>> $39.99

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare >>>> $37.99

Madden NFL '08 >>>> $37.99

360 Wireless Controller >>>> $49.99

360 Play & Charge Kit >>>> $19.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by andycrazn

oh wow i was doing everything the other way. i guess you let some of the guys get killed by your buddies and wow at the fact he did it with the pistol

Yeah don't waste time trying to kill everybody, i think most of them will ignore you once you get past them, so if you can stun and run go for it.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

So dig this fellas.

I've been waiting on my Xbox as you can see for a few weeks now.

I wake up this morning and my wife pulls out this white UPS box and the conversation goes like this:

Me: Whats that?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Your XBOX, its been here for two weeks but I hid it from you because you were being a jerk.
Me:
mad.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Her:
smh.gif

My-T.
That ain't right.

Back
Top Bottom