Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

So i guess no one else heard GoldenEye was cancelled
frown.gif

Halo 3 Legendaries = $80 at gamestop now.

Expect FAT sales on all discontinued games for all platforms as a clearance sale at Gamestop in the coming weeks + another Buy 2 Used games Get one Free.

NFL Tour.

laugh.gif
Who wasted their cash?

laugh.gif

its all black with the turok label on the front with the same font as the advertisements

only $5 so i say go for it

yeah thats fine. Im sure it'll work out. Im thinking of going back for a third. Maybe another wireless controller.

^well to be decent at expert, you'll pretty much NEED to use all four fingers. for me, it was just repetition and a lot of practice (failed a bunch of gh2 songs). i jumped right into expert on gh3 and thought it was pretty easy save for the last two sets (still stuck on the 8th). button mashing comes into play a lot for solos when you first start. other than that, it's just getting use to finger placement. hop on that practice training and you'll have it down.

blah!

XBL is pissing me off!!! I can't even recover my gamertag back to my system.
I'm in the same boat.....it sucks....hard. I wanted to kill some time before the pats game.

Originally Posted by NT OG

so I just got a brand new xbox 360. first game i bought was madden.

whgat else should I do now!!!!!

Hook up XBL (when its working properly
mad.gif
)

Then buy CoD4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
What kind of errors are you experiencing?

What fails on your connection test?

When I take the test, it says IP Address- Failed.

When I talked to the Verizon rep', they guided me through setting up a new connection of sorts with a new IP Address, but it didn't work.

Anybody matchmaking on halo today? Is the zombie game ALL that they're putting in games or is it just mixed in? either way that sounds annoying as hell, i might not get on at all today just to boycott it all.

If they wanted to go halloween theme for us, they should've just made the team colors be black and orange or something like that.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

My brother's 360 got the red lights of death last week, and we aren't exactly sure where his receipt is...If he bought the Best Buy extended serviceplan thing and doesn't have a receipt, does anyone know if they can they look it up in the computer or something?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

How long does it usually take for you to get your console back after you send it out? I sent mine out on Thursday to the site in Texas and I'm assuming a good two to three weeks before I get my console back
frown.gif
. Is there anyway to track the status of my order?

My-T.
You could call them. I think it is about a 2-3 week turnaround.

Also, if you guys are having issues with your 360, check out these guys...
http://www.xbox360-pros.com/xbox-360-repair-service.aspx?src=4&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

They should be faster than having to wait about a month to get yours back, but you have to pay. I think if you really need it back, and don't mind paying,it's a great alternative than having to deal with MS.

I have the elite with the hdmi cable that came with it , now when i play once in a while the screen sort of flickers quickly and the sound cuts in and out.then acts normal. It does it once in a while when playing. Is this the hdmi wire or the system? anyone else encounter this issue? i dont think its the tv...arethere any pros or cons withe the wire the system came with

i have a 32 samsung model 53H

damn my local gamestop isnt getting more copies of rock band til 2008!
No one is. Did you reserve it?

If you didn't, a certain employee / NTer of a local store may be able to hook it up after a week or so.

Drunken Cow and ciph4, good lookin out. I'm pretty sure he put it on his debit card, so I don't think there'll be a problem with the cash thing.I've heard some rumors that if you send it in to Microsoft, sometimes they'll send you back one of the newer ones with the HDMI slot. Any truth tothat? Would it be better to take it back to Best Buy or to send it in to Microsoft?

Back
Top Bottom