Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

sucks that ps3 has darth vader and 360 has yoda. might get the ps3 version because of that although darth vader's body looks kinda ******ed
laugh.gif

Anyone know how to dowload the Microsoft media center extender software? When i go to the download link, the page comes up blank. Is the software for Vistaonly? It's not free is it?

finally got talked into buying COD and lovin it so far...tag is Prolific Tre for those who dont have it...

Originally Posted by freshhh

damn my local gamestop isnt getting more copies of rock band til 2008!
No one is. Did you reserve it?

If you didn't, a certain employee / NTer of a local store may be able to hook it up after a week or so.

right on for the offer
pimp.gif
, but i preordered this game awhile ago...funny thing is tonight i went in to pay it off....and iono if you remember my halopreorder disaster, but somehow that ordeal left their computers saying that i never picked up my legendary from them, which i did and later returned...andbasically all my preorder credit for halo was still on the computer....their manager didnt know what to do, so he said !$*@ it, and told the dude to put all myhalo credit that was on there towards rock band...so in the end, my rock band is costing me 70....

it was also a good time to be in the store cuz they were unpacking their shipments of the bundles....and for the xbox version, they had received less thanexpected, so they were calling people who were the last to preorder that they wont get a copy til 2008...it was comedy...i could hear dudes yelling on thephone asking why this is happening to them
laugh.gif

haha uno? do a lot of u guys play? what about puzzlefighter? what other games are coming to xbl arcade soon?

Just joined the 360 family last week
pimp.gif

I figure I'll ask this question here instead of starting a new thread......I am going to set up a Live account but my 360 is in my basement and myrouter/cable modem is upstairs in my room. I do not feel like running any wires through the walls etc.....So what would you guys recommend is the best methodfor me to go about connecting my 360? I have a laptop that can stay down in my basement, but I heard the connection is considerably worse going through alaptop? Should I buy this wireless adapter?

Anyone know if you can buy stuff from the Marketplace just by using your credit card? I wanna get the new Halo 3 maps, but I don't have any MS points, andI don't feel like going to buy them.

oh man, it better not be a crappy game or a game i have already. i have almost every arcade game already...
ohwell.gif

watch it be yaris 2 or aegis wings special edition
mad.gif

^^got the drive in today...ill hopefully have it shipped back to you by saturday...

hoosiers4life - sucks to hear that about your system...id be demanding a whole new system too...if they are alreadythrowing games and stuff at you...may as well ask for an elite...

this is why i love costcos return policy..ill never have to deal with MS's warranty thing...
pimp.gif

aight xbox people i need help

everytime i put a game in it will play for like 5 mins. and then it will freeze up.....i havent received any type of error screen or anything....when i cut myxbox 360 off after it freezes i can here a click sound

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Anyone know if you can buy stuff from the Marketplace just by using your credit card? I wanna get the new Halo 3 maps, but I don't have any MS points, and I don't feel like going to buy them.

you can use your cc to buy the points on the marketplace.

btw does anyone know how to take your CC off of xbox live?

Hell, I'll probably still keep it, Im just venting, but what a POS, i would sell it if I didnt have thousands of dollars in games and HD-DVDs.

Anyone know why I get the "unable to connect" message when I try to join someones game w/o an invite on CoD4?

Theres nothing wrong with your connection
laugh.gif
smh.gif
... Xbox live is going to bedown for an hour or two for maintenance..

Back
Top Bottom