Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

yo...theres a hardcore CoD tourney for ps3, any 360 owners interested in doin one?

pimp.gif

I was thinkin the same thing...

Hardcore
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Whats wrong with Hardcore?
nothing...hardcore S&D > ________

Pretty much.
whats your GT? hardcore S&D is pretty much all i play

x2toedeathkickx

Originally Posted by nnarum

We should start a Halo 3 tourney... And actually have people play... Games starting on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY! A two day tourney... 1st round Fri night, 2nd Sat, and 3rd Sun... Any one interested? I don't want to be the one to start the thread though... Boost, you're welcome to show your ugly mug as well...

laugh.gif
people always backout at the end
smh.gif

Wow man their gonna totally destroy everything IW did with the call of duty franchise. I'm so sick of friggin WW shooters man I was so happy with modernwarfare now they seem like their devolving the series again back to the dissmal big red one times when the franchise was in shambles. Now their gonna destroythe multiplayer too I have a hunch. They don't need to change %#! about multiplayer except for maybe some camping and perk issues.

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

how hard is it to set up xbox live using a wireless signal?
ohwell.gif

Just as easy a setting it up with a wired signal. Took me about 5 to maybe 10 minutes to get it setup. I'm running both my 360 & PS3 on wireless connections.
so it can work from someone elses' network right, like a neighbor? my laptop gets a pretty good signal 4/5. do i have to buy anything for the xbox?

Yes it may very well work. I have my own wireless router that I use. You will need this:

xbox_360_wireless_networking_adapter.jpg

Hey i was playing cod4 and all of a sudden i started to see everything red in my screen. Now when i turn my 360 on it says that the cables that it doesent haveany signal on the tv. Then i plugged it into another tv it says that its not compatiable (sp?) even though the they are both the exact same tv. Is it the hdmi/av cables that are messed up? Has this ever happened to any1 else?
frown.gif

just got my 360 back from microsoft after getting ROD and a problem with my disc drive, 'bout a 3 and a half week turnaround including getting shipped thebox, gotta get back and beat that GTAIV

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

yo, BattleField: Bad Company is
pimp.gif

Is it just me, or is the online laggy as **** for you too? There wasn't one moment where I didn't see an enemy jumping around. Hell, it evenhappened with the tanks. It was so hard to land shots with the rocket launcher.

^ I hear theres only lag because of the limited servers and someone on the Xbox forums said that EA will open more servers on release day of the actual game..

and from what I've seen so far its an automatic cop
pimp.gif

I got my giftcard from BBy finally, used it to get 8000 MS points
pimp.gif

What are your top 5 XBLA games?

Originally Posted by nnarum

I got my giftcard from BBy finally, used it to get 8000 MS points
pimp.gif

What are your top 5 XBLA games?

metal slug 3

assault heroes 2

commando 3

aces of galaxy

roogoo

as you can tell i like them shooters with co op play

top 5 classics for 400 points each

double dragon

golden axe

streets of rage 2

contra

fatal fury special

top 5 future releases

Soul Calibur

Bionic Commando

Vigilante 8 live

Castle Crashers

super street fighter 2 trbo hd remix

Anyone ever try the blockbuster hustle before. If you have a game that's scratched beyond playing you rent the same game from blockbuster and make sure itsa good copy then swap them and return your old disc to blockbuster and say it dosent work and get a free rental most times. I've done it a few times withbroken 360 games.

Is it just me or does anyone else NOT play GTAIV anymore
tired.gif
I'vehonestly gotten tired of it and I'm waitin for Top Spin 3 to drop so I can trade it in.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so how do i get down with this super street fighter beta?

you have to buy commando 3 from xbox live arcade. 800 points

yea just read about it, i thought there was some beta code you get when you bought that we can all share and such lol, but i think i'll just wait forthe official release...even though i do have some microsoft points....lol

and doesn't blockbuster have stickers on their games usually? my friend's smash bros broke, and he's been asking me about this same thing....andhow the hell are your games scratched? use your case lol.....unless you knocked over your xbox or something...
sick.gif

^its called having a little sister she takes my games out of the case and wrecks them lol. Yeah blockbuster dosent put the stickers on their games anymore notsince ps2 games. I just did it today with gh3 my copy busted so I swapped it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Liban906

ww2 again?
sick.gif

i dont think ill be getting cod5
smh.gif

Cosign, plus it's being made by the people who made Big Red One and COD3 Treyarch instead of the series creator Infinity Ward that made COD4. It just seems like a step backwards, the modern warfare was a great concept and IMO way more fun than WW2.

Honestly, it's an okay-playing WWII game.

Possibly one of the smoothest WWII games I've played/worked on.

I'm just not down with WWII happening... again.

But this time, you partially go to war with Japan at least.
laugh.gif

Just don't get mad @ Treyarch... Get mad @ the contract between Treyarch and Activision.

All that's being done @ Treyarch is people following directions to keep their jobs.
ohwell.gif

On a different note, how do I get down with Super Street Fighter 2 Beta?

Edit ~~~//> Nevermind, thanks NobleKane.
pimp.gif

Damn it.

June 25, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta will be downloadable for everyone that bought Commando 3.

Back
Top Bottom