Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by nnarum

We should start a Halo 3 tourney... And actually have people play... Games starting on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY! A two day tourney... 1st round Fri night, 2nd Sat, and 3rd Sun... Any one interested? I don't want to be the one to start the thread though... Boost, you're welcome to show your ugly mug as well...

laugh.gif
I think we are like 0-2 trying to get a tourny... And if we do I think it should be 3v3 or 2v2... Cause you know damn sure, everyone who says theywant in is not going to actually play...
Im about to hop on right now, so hit me up
nerd.gif

I have a ninja gaiden question is ninja gaiden black the same as ninja gaiden 1 and is sigma the same as 1 or different story?

anyone prestige this weekend in COD I only got to play friday a bit but I leveled up x3 in a matter of 2 hours. Why didn't the uav,airstrike and chopperbonus double as well?

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

anyone prestige this weekend in COD I only got to play friday a bit but I leveled up x3 in a matter of 2 hours. Why didn't the uav,airstrike and chopper bonus double as well?
i got to about 39 playin for not that long
pimp.gif

yo...theres a hardcore CoD tourney for ps3, any 360 owners interested in doin one?

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2] [h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]
[h2]CoD4 doubles your XP all weekend long[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 12:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live
Fresh off of a 10 million unit milestone, Mr. Call of Duty 4 himself, fourzerotwo just announced that this weekend, beginning Friday, June 6th, Infinity Ward will be answering Bungie's recent shenanigans with their own CoD4 double XP weekend. Even better, the double XP fun will be enabled for ALL online playlists. W00t! Fourzerotwo also mentioned that they've recently tweaked the map rotation, lessening the frequency of Variety Map Pack maps and giving every map (new and old) the same odds of being selected. Now run along kids and have a happy double XP weekend!

so much for me doing anything this weekend
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys down for some games tonight? I'm going to be home, word to overpriced gas
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Is the DOuble XP over now???????? i swear i ALWAYS miss these things... i was in Kentucky for the last one and ive been in NYC since last sunday
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/[/h2] [h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/cod4-doubles-your-xp-all-weekend-long/[/h2]
[h2]CoD4 doubles your XP all weekend long[/h2]
Posted Jun 5th 2008 12:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live
Fresh off of a 10 million unit milestone, Mr. Call of Duty 4 himself, fourzerotwo just announced that this weekend, beginning Friday, June 6th, Infinity Ward will be answering Bungie's recent shenanigans with their own CoD4 double XP weekend. Even better, the double XP fun will be enabled for ALL online playlists. W00t! Fourzerotwo also mentioned that they've recently tweaked the map rotation, lessening the frequency of Variety Map Pack maps and giving every map (new and old) the same odds of being selected. Now run along kids and have a happy double XP weekend!

so much for me doing anything this weekend
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys down for some games tonight? I'm going to be home, word to overpriced gas
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Is the DOuble XP over now???????? i swear i ALWAYS miss these things... i was in Kentucky for the last one and ive been in NYC since last sunday
smh.gif
smh.gif

yeah, i think its over

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

yo...theres a hardcore CoD tourney for ps3, any 360 owners interested in doin one?

pimp.gif

I was thinkin the same thing...

Hardcore
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Whats wrong with Hardcore?
nothing...hardcore S&D > ________

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

pimp.gif

Hardcore
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pretty much.
whats your GT? hardcore S&D is pretty much all i play

[h2]Call ofDuty: World at War announced[/h2]
Posted Jun 9th 2008 9:00AM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News

It appears that the rumors were half-true. Late Friday evening OXM UK posted the first details for the next installment of the Call of Duty franchise and new scans confirm the magazine's exclusive cover story. Call of Duty: World at War will bring the series back to World War II and include new weapons in the series' first foray into single player co-op territory; two-player split-screen and four player online is planned. In development at Treyarch (Call of Duty 3) the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine based title will focus on a Pacific campaign as US forces battle Japanese adversaries while the Soviet Army invades Germany.

Having been in development for two years--with the lead platform being the Xbox 360-- Call of Duty: World at War features enhanced environments that bend, break and burn during the historic battle (an example of the new flamethrower weapon burning flesh as well as the world was given in the 4-page story). Multiplayer fans have something to look forward to as the series makes it's return to World War II. Treyarch, having taken cues from Infinity Ward (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare) will include a perks accomplishment system which was made famous by the current Xbox Live leader. Strap into the De Lorean gamers, looks like we're hitting 88MpH back to World War II.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

pimp.gif

Hardcore
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Pretty much.
whats your GT? hardcore S&D is pretty much all i play

Hardcore
S&D
sick.gif

I always die first
smh.gif

What we should do is do the tourney like they do over with the ps3. first game tdm and the winner of the first gamepick second game type

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

anyone prestige this weekend in COD I only got to play friday a bit but I leveled up x3 in a matter of 2 hours. Why didn't the uav,airstrike and chopper bonus double as well?
i got to about 39 playin for not that long
pimp.gif

Hardcore TDM tourney would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

ww2 again?
sick.gif

i dont think ill be getting cod5
smh.gif

Cosign, plus it's being made by the people who made Big Red One and COD3 Treyarch instead of the series creator Infinity Ward that made COD4. It justseems like a step backwards, the modern warfare was a great concept and IMO way more fun than WW2.

Back
Top Bottom