Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hope I don't get banned.
laugh.gif

Whay can I cop with 300 points? These are literally my first MS points ever.
laugh.gif

themes and gamerpics...

thats what ima use my 530 for
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think they just deaded this with the quickness...

yes MS shut it down!!!
frown.gif

btw look at all the cars in the "showcase" all stock red...all the codes all gone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sad tho i wish i couldve got atleast 800 for a name change
i guess i just gotta buy the points when i go cop the nas cd in a few weeks

also my last 2 emails havent given me the code so i know theyre gone now

Damn...
frown.gif

I tried lookin out for you guys...
I have 100 more points that I had before...

Your efforts are greatly appreciated

You can get movies for like 320. I'm so torn, cause I have so little points.
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll have to actually shell out some cash for some points and stop being so cheap.
laugh.gif

Thinking about it, they shouldn't be able to ban your XBL account. If anything, they should just block you from the contest... I guess we'll see...

I knew I should've put COD4 down and got some points before they shut it down. I only got 100. I was hoping to get 400, since I already had 400, whichwould let me get the COD4 map pack. I ain't tryna buy points for them joints.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I might trade in GTA 4 towards Bad Company... Or might put it towards NCAA 09...

Anybody dl the new Halo 3 map? Took like 10 minutes for it to download. The free for alls were pretty fun.

Is MLB 2k8 worth it?? I dont know if i wanna drop 40 bones on it if im gonna get sick of it right away
I played the Demo and i cant get the pitching down and i usually lose by more then 12 runs with like 6 homeruns givin up.
I figure if i buy it il eventually get a hang of it..im in that baseball mood and want a baseball game but if its like the demo i dont think il get it

Yeah, MLB 2K8 sucks.

They need to bring back the MVP Baseball franchise somehow. Or at least let me play my version of MVP Baseball 2005 on my 360.
mad.gif

I might trade in GTA 4 towards Bad Company... Or might put it towards NCAA 09...

Think ill be doing the same. GTA got boring after i beat it...

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Think ill be doing the same. GTA got boring after i beat it...

i havent even beat it...cod4 IS where its at....madden 08 and gta iv goin on a 2k9 preorder maybe madden 09

Back
Top Bottom