Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

^^ Active reload, my dude. Only takes a few shots while it's in effect.

When performing an active reload, it'll buff your ammo damage. You'll notice it flashing if you've perfectly performed an active reload.

Only available for a limited time though. You might notice your teammates online, when the match starts, they'll empty their clip immediately. This is why.

it's not hitting redbox. that's weak.

ups is dropping mine off today, and i'll be on later on in the evening.

i read there's a newbie lobby in gears 3. i'll be on that
laugh.gif
. my GT is jae 0h en. if anyone's trying to play some objective based stuff, hit me up.

also if you like the gears 3 facebook page, you get a code for the ice t voiced character.

Got mine yesterday morning, played a decent amount last night and im digging it. Good map selection (with only more to come) New Horde is already way better. And barely startex in on the campaign. Im a die hard gears fan so ive been playing 1 and 2 since the day they came out. I put it work on MP so if youre good at online get at me. GT is Creekshow. You gotta be decent tho, no worse thing in the game than running w some scrubs (no offense to the beginners)

And the learning curve can be challanging for some. Unlike Cod this game takes practice before you can jump in and actually contributs to a team. The fact that they changed all the types to Warzone rules should help. But to anyone learning, dont give up!

i knew this was going to be promising every since i played the beta...multiplayer has yet to disappoint. ill get around to the campaign eventually. someone mentioned the learning curve is challenging...but like people have already said it just takes practice. you can ask for tips from some player s but most are jerks sadly.

GT: iMcNeilly

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Any good promo deals for GOW3? 
nerd.gif

If your in Canada, it does not get any better. Epic and Limited edition 59.99 each from September 20-22

img00071201109132141.jpg
Cmon.. Read the fine print.. That 250 GB Xbox is a deal though!
I think Maryland let you down in terms of education. Clearly it shows in the fine print that after 22nd the price will be X, Y and Z.

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

If your in Canada, it does not get any better. Epic and Limited edition 59.99 each from September 20-22

img00071201109132141.jpg
Cmon.. Read the fine print.. That 250 GB Xbox is a deal though!
I think Maryland let you down in terms of education. Clearly it shows in the fine print that after 22nd the price will be X, Y and Z.
Game, Set, Match.. Although I'd go with lack of attention to details and not education haha.

30t6p3b.gif
@ ups throwing gears in my gate and not ringing the doorbell.

i feel like i'm the only person who installs a game to the hard drive before playing it for the first time. 

Anybody else notice Resident Evil 4 is on the marketplace? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*+$+ Gears 3, RE 4>

Also, the only 3 that matters is Mass Effect 3 
pimp.gif

Loving Gears! Started playing at 1pm and haven't stopped since! 
Me and 4 friends made it to level 30 on horde (thrashball)... one of if not THE most intense gaming experience I've ever had. 

Spoiler [+]
Lambent Berserker is a problem... apparently you have to have a silver back to bring him down

Am i the only one that find Gears 3 Versus boring? Man cant get a good game going before its over

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Does anyone know of any good deals for a 360 Elite? I dont need a Kinect.

Been looking for a deal as well, hoping to get one berfore GoW3 dropped.  Every solid deal has Kinect attached to it
30t6p3b.gif

Damn RROD

Am i the only one that find Gears 3 Versus boring? Man cant get a good game going before its over

Go Team Deathmatch, EPIC screwed us with the 3 round BS

Originally Posted by jae oh en

30t6p3b.gif
@ ups throwing gears in my gate and not ringing the doorbell.

i feel like i'm the only person who installs a game to the hard drive before playing it for the first time. 
You're not the only one
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom