Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Can't get my xbox to get the songs from my pc what am I doing wrong
nerd.gif
only 2 songs go over to the xbox
you on wifi? you can just stream your media from your pc to your xbox 

Yea I am and that's what I'm trying to do but it's not streaming it.

Gt DaSignOfHell

About to trade in this damn kinect and 5 games tired it didn't like it amazon here I come

[h2]The official word on the glossy Xbox 360[/h2]

You may have heard last week that Microsoft is changing the outer finish of the Xbox 360 250GBconsoles from a glossy black to a matte black finish, similar to the current Xbox 360 4GB model

Some of the news outlets that covered it mentioned having a choice between matte and glossy Xbox 360s this holiday.

I wanted to set the record straight and let everyone know that that is not the case. 

We are actively transitioning all our Xbox 360 S consoles to a matte finish.  The consoles will start to arrive in stores over the coming weeks, so if you really love the idea of a glossy console don’t wait much longer.

Of course, we still may offer a gloss finish on Limited Edition consoles like the upcoming Gears of War 3 Console, but if you have your eye on a glossy black console you don’t have much time left.
[table][tr][td] 

[/td][/tr][/table]

Alright XBox gents, got a situation here:

As I've said before, my XBOX got KO'ed by the dreaded RROD for the second time, this time it was an Elite unit.

What are the best options?  I'm feening for GoW3 and want to get my XBOX up and going ASAP.

1. Should I send it to Microsoft?  I will probably have to pay the $100.
2. Should I buy a refurbished unit so I can keep my current HD
3. Should I sell the busted unit on CL and buy a 4gb unit

I already have a PS3 so save the "Buy a PS3" comments.

Is there a price drop coming?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Alright XBox gents, got a situation here:

As I've said before, my XBOX got KO'ed by the dreaded RROD for the second time, this time it was an Elite unit.

What are the best options?  I'm feening for GoW3 and want to get my XBOX up and going ASAP.

1. Should I send it to Microsoft?  I will probably have to pay the $100.
2. Should I buy a refurbished unit so I can keep my current HD
3. Should I sell the busted unit on CL and buy a 4gb unit

I already have a PS3 so save the "Buy a PS3" comments.

Is there a price drop coming?

i say sell and buy...you can get a used 4gb on ebay or around pawn shops for 120$ 

magnum.jpg

[h1]The Classic Magnum Returns in an Upcoming Halo: Reach Title Update[/h1]
At PAX's Halo-fest, 343 Industries detailed a coming title update for Halo: Reach, slated for release sometime in October. The title update will balance several of the suit abilities, changing Armor Lock's damage absorption to be based on the amount of energy a player has remaining. It will also shorten the duration of Active Camo and allow for configurable reticle bloom.

But the addition that will make diehard Combat Evolved fans happiest is doubtless the return of the (borderline ludicrously) deadly Magnum pistol from the first Halo game. Its presence will be entirely optional, so players can decide whether to include it on a game-by-game basis. But for any who want to recreate the pistol-blasting mayhem of the original game, it's going to be a welcome addition.

Pistol fanatics—and I know a few of 'em personally—rejoice. Your overpowered murder-tool of choice is making a comeback tour.
xlarge_skyimhorsecold.jpg
[h1]Guess Which Platform Gets Skyrim DLC First[/h1]
The downloadable love affair between Bethesda and Microsoft continues with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, as the first two installments of add-on content are revealed as 30-day exclusives for the Xbox 360.

They did it for Fallout: New Vegas, and heck, for awhile there it looked like the PlayStation 3 version of Fallout 3 wouldn't get downloadable content at all, so it comes as no surprise to anyone that the new Elder Scrolls game due out November 11 will be followed by a pair of 30-day exclusive add-on content packs for the Xbox 360.

Now don't get all upset, PlayStation 3 and PC gamers. For all we know those Xbox 360 players might just be getting first dibs at some horse armor. Or they could be getting epic new locations with new creatures and amazing magical items that change the very face of the game itself.

The point is, if we start fussing now we'll be all fussed-out when we find out what the first downloadable content is. We have to pace ourselves.

kotaku

So guys I'm looking to buy a console..still deciding between a 360 or PS3. Was wondering if you guys could give me the pros and cons of each and help me make a final decision.

And I know this is the 360 thread so most of you will lean that way but still any feedback would still be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom