Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Why don't you like it? I was going to buy one as my next controller.
if your talking about the new ones with the redesigned Dpad
eyes.gif
. people have issues with the Dpad falling off after some use
yeah that one, it just feels cheap, my d pad didnt fall off but i only used it a month been collecting dust since...but i could see that it could fall off
the sticks are concave and felt way smaller than the black controller i have, made my hands cramp while playing cod running marathon...the d pad changes shape but it makes no difference it still moves the same imo, and looks cheap and sounds like a cheap fight stick when i was trying to do moves while playing mortal kombat
cheap indeed one of my analog sticks snapped
laugh.gif

man i hope that new dashboard is not slow and at all like this one, also is anyone else having issues with the espn? i downloaded the new update and then when i tried to get on to it, it gave me some error and i couldnt use it at all

I still have the old xbox and im thinking about upgrading to the starwars,gears, or cod xbox because they all look dope 2 me. or maybe ill just wait till mine RROD and then just cop 1

GT: NYC D NiC3 718

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Just realized GTA San Andreas is in the XBL Marketplace .. Copped . Replaying it all
pimp.gif

just downloaded it too never played the story mode just go on killing sprees when i was @ my cousins
laugh.gif

graphics dont even look bad 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Just realized GTA San Andreas is in the XBL Marketplace .. Copped . Replaying it all
pimp.gif

just downloaded it too never played the story mode just go on killing sprees when i was @ my cousins
laugh.gif

graphics dont even look bad 
pimp.gif

I got it too and can't beat the *$#**+! plane school %!!%
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Whos getting Forza 4? I'm not leaving my house for a good 2 weeks once this game drops.

GT: Lunatic 8O9

hope they manage to keep themes functional with the new dashboard. i'll be pretty disappointed if i lose mine.

i got 1600 points any suggestions on a good game or 2 to buy? whats an xbox must have arcade game? the demo for bastion was pretty cool
limbo, shadow complex, super meat boy, and pacman CE DX were all awesome to me.

for MP - scott pilgrim and castle crashers were sick.

I want to get a xbox but don't know which one? Can you play online for free with the black console that has WiFi?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I want to get a xbox but don't know which one? Can you play online for free with the black console that has WiFi?

every xbox requires you to pay

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Whos getting Forza 4? I'm not leaving my house for a good 2 weeks once this game drops.

GT: Lunatic 8O9

i am i snagged the limited edition preorder from amazon for 59.99...ill share my dlc cars with everyone 
glasses.gif

anybody got dead island? every person that joins the game leaves after a few seconds. doesn't make any sense.

the game is pretty cool though. worth a redbox rental. RIP Blockbuster.

GT: Lpheat22
Playing BO and madden right now waiting for GOW3, 2K12, BF3 and MW3
pimp.gif

And definitely copping that COD xbox when it comes out 

So i redboxed Dead Island tonight for the 360...

And i was playing solo... And randomly a dude joins in my game.

And dude was mad cool
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
we seriously played the game from like 9pm-330am
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i had fun.. It was frustrating cause the map would glitch and tell us to go places were we had no buisness go going at the time

And then around like 2am some dude named shify comes in the game
laugh.gif
but what ended the night was our games froze/lagged out... we were like lvl 13 w/] 50k XP & searching the hotel for some dud]e who was this guys named kens buddy .. we were so close to the room then everything just froze ... Pissed
30t6p3b.gif
anyways had a great time with the game.. idk if i can bring myself to play it again after it freezing after such a epic night of coop w/ complete randoms...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

hope they manage to keep themes functional with the new dashboard. i'll be pretty disappointed if i lose mine.

i got 1600 points any suggestions on a good game or 2 to buy? whats an xbox must have arcade game? the demo for bastion was pretty cool
limbo, shadow complex, super meat boy, and pacman CE DX were all awesome to me.

for MP - scott pilgrim and castle crashers were sick.
all the games jae said are dope. I just beat Bastion last night and I can vouch that game is legit. I'd also through Braid & Trenched to that list

i dont like those new controllers, i got the silver one trying to sell it

Super Meat Boy

Trials HD

Geometry Wars

Or Wait for Trials Evolution:

Back
Top Bottom