OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I held out on all the leaks/concerts/streaming parties and heard this **** in its entirety about 3 times since Sunday. This is hands down his most creative project and probably his second best album behind MBDTF. Nobody else could have made this album. Some of these tracks just MAKE you feel and that’s what music all about, evoking emotion from the listener. 24 brought tears to a ***** eyes.

I held out on all the leaks/concerts/streaming parties and heard this **** in its entirety about 3 times since Sunday. This is hands down his most creative project and probably his second best album behind MBDTF. Nobody else could have made this album. Some of these tracks just MAKE you feel and that’s what music all about, evoking emotion from the listener. 24 brought tears to a ***** eyes.
That is a huge part of the creativity with Kanye and why he is my favorite artist, probably ever. Nobody else could have done this. I strongly believe that.

Yeah, idk what everyone who’s hating on this is listening to. It’s beautiful. The fact I will be able to play it in the car with my daughter in the future makes it even better.

And Kanye rapping on it is fine in my opinion. People talking about “only the beats” but Kanye sounded like old form on a few tracks for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I Listened To TLOP And Skipped Ye, Jesus Is King, And Kids See Ghost.

Yeezus Was His Last Release I Thorough Enjoyed And Still Play In It’s Entirety.
kids see ghosts is good.

Ye wasn't "bad." Just super short and obviously incomplete. JIK was fine production wise but content wise it wasn't for me.

you’re preaching brother. And this ain’t even on some Kanye Stan ****. Jesus Lord had me damn near tearing up on the way to work this morning

Amazing song. Also, if we want to discuss Kanye’s rapping ability, the track ‘Kids See Ghosts’ is a perfect example of him showing he’s still got it.

“Oh yes, I’m very Christian”

That menacing laugh at the end of the verse :lol: :smokin

I think i've outgrown Ye....that or he's fell off. I'm torn between which one it is. This album just off a few listens.....it feels empty. Its full of too many features and producers and he's not getting teh best work out of them. I don't know if its a reflection of him EP'ing the album or the artists he's getting being wack...I don't know but it sounds all over the place. It felt like a chore to listen to it.

Everybody can have their own opinion about this album, but one thing we definitely can’t say is this album is “empty.” That’s a ridiculous statement

I Can No Longer Objectively Listen To Kanye.

Gave This A Play After Skipping His Last Three Releases.

I Just Don’t Think This Is Good Or Enjoyable. In Comparison To His Other Works He’s Regressed To Me.

This Sounds Like A Middle Aged Man Going Thru An Identity Crisis Trying To Show The Younger Generation He’s Still “Cool.”

Damn this is spot on.

Dude has been clearly spiraling mentally and the music is heading down the toilet with his mental state

He seems like a man with no direction

I dunno man...I dont think anyone would attempt to use God/Jesus/Religion as a subject matter to prove they are cool to younger people.

I think he was referring to throwing every popular artist under the sun on the album, definetly screamed hey look im still hip but i can't speak for him thats how i took it

I haven’t been excited to go back and listen. If I like an album, I usually listen again the next day. This could have been a great project if it had less songs, get rid of the part 2 songs and make them one.

B1923C44-1686-4FDB-A8CD-15BBD8787BDD.jpeg

all talk?
thats just factually not true

and while i don't think trump and his cronies are the klan its not because they dont want to be and theres more than one way to oppress

Back
Top Bottom