OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

"When u text, change the beginnin of every word
u speak to me with only no cap"

-Kanye West

acknowledging.gif

926B009B-B48A-4A0A-A9A4-1386950872F1.gif
Kanye is wild. I'm gettin this off one day though. I'ma be dead serious too
mj gold.png

I think he was referring to throwing every popular artist under the sun on the album, definetly screamed hey look im still hip but i can't speak for him thats how i took it

The Lox and Jay Electronica are popular? My mind is blown. Fivio Foreign is popular ?

one group hung black people from trees regularly
and one group is all talk, all emotions like *****es

but according to u, that's the same thing
Nope the Republican (MAGA) are a white supremacist party.

I can't quite compare him to anyone off the top of my head. I feel the UK sound is so unique but he has a deep and witty kind of flow if that makes sense. Sidenote, Stormzy also dropped an album a few years ago that is one of my favorite rap releases. He's dope too!
Crazy! In the Fire made me replay it like 5 times- the beat is nuts!

Really really fell in love with Dave's music at the top of the year. At one point all I listened to was Dave and UK drillers.

Imo Dave is talent wise the UK drizzy. Dude is unbelievably talented. The album didn't do the same thing psychodrama did but it was still really good.

I can't wait to see where his career goes overall.

Really really fell in love with Dave's music at the top of the year. At one point all I listened to was Dave and UK drillers.

Imo Dave is talent wise the UK drizzy. Dude is unbelievably talented. The album didn't do the same thing psychodrama did but it was still really good.

I can't wait to see where his career goes overall.
Fully agree. It's crazy because he's only like 23 or something. I like Stormzy more but both have been getting constant spins this way.

In his defense, he's never voted before (not officially aligned) & when he finally did he voted for himself :lol:
I’ve never voted myself, never felt like politics apply for black people, beneath the surface level these folks really don’t give af about us. Jim Crow, 3/5, separate but equal etc… taught me to never trust this government.

one group hung black people from trees regularly
and one group is all talk, all emotions like *****es

but according to u, that's the same thing

To say MAGA people didn't try to do anything to make the lives of colored people harder is flat out ignorant. People were killed protesting by those people.

There was also you know, that whole storming the capital thing.

Since we had most of this stuff for a min, I just immediately placed all my favorites on a Donda Playlist... also added some Pablo tracks, and made a fantasy Kanye album.

Unique experience knowing all your favorites right when the album drops, so yeah... I am super happy being able to listen to all my favs in full fidelity - finally.

No ill feelings over here. Yes, I am looking forward to CLB as well... but many of the Donda tracks are production jewels that are undeniable, especially me being someone who produces as well.
Care to share this playlist? There are some really good songs on here and I find myself skipping many tracks on the couple listens Ive done so far.

Still maintain that the play order in vol 2 should have been the final.... I think that play order makes the album seem a lot longer due to the flow being off.

Donda, Moon, Praise God, Ok Ok, Junya, Believe What I Say would have been an insane intro to the album.

Also we need a CDQ of Cudi on Remote Control

Still maintain that the play order in vol 2 should have been the final.... I think that play order makes the album seem a lot longer due to the flow being off.

Donda, Moon, Praise God, Ok Ok, Junya, Believe What I Say would have been an insane intro to the album.

Also we need a CDQ of Cudi on Remote Control
Couldn't disagree more. Jail is a perfect intro for the album.

Should have been a damn double disc.

Kanye is struggle rapping this whole album. He forgot how to flow. The album has too many tracks and I don’t understand the numerous collabs. Yes I know he’s worked with multiple collaborators on his past albums, but this feels OD. Album feels like he’s trying hard to make a classic and it wasn’t happening naturally.

Back
Top Bottom