OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
 He will make this album more depressing. 

let's look at what he did for the past GOOD Music/Kanye stuff: Gorgeous hook, All of the Lights bridge, GOOD Friday hook, The Joy Bridge. Yeah i'm ready to hear what he has to add. 
Why didn't you mention that "verse" on CDDF?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word! Cudi may as well be Future. Dude needs to stick to 4 bar hooks and crooning in the background while everybody else shines.

From what I gather, we're only a couple weeks away from an official announcement that 2Chainz will sign to GOOD.
Q-Tip hinted at it on Hot 97 this morning.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

From what I gather, we're only a couple weeks away from an official announcement that 2Chainz will sign to GOOD.
Q-Tip hinted at it on Hot 97 this morning.

Not sure how I feel about this

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ye' really thinks 2 Chainz is the future?

Ye has been wanting to sign a "Trap Rapper" for a minute now.......I think he tryin to follow in the footsteps of Jay (Jeezy & Ross)

Look at Ye's history

He did a slew of songs and production with Jeezy
He has done a ton of work with Ross
He flew Waka out to Paris to perform at his high end fashion show
laugh.gif
(note only 3 people performed total including Waka.....Yes I know it sound cray Waka at a fashion show over seas)
He works with Lex Luger
He dropping songs like H.A.M., N's In Paris, Theraflu, Mercy

Clearly he wants that sound to be apart of his own camp

and the trap really hasnt had a new artist (that will be here for a while) to cling on to lately.......Waka was the last one and before him it was Gucci, Jeezy, & Ross

2 Chainz & Future are looking like the new guys in the "trap rap" who are here to stay

@ chainz just got a label deal of his own thru def jam so i doubt good happens. However Being around that camp can only make his music betta

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ye' really thinks 2 Chainz is the future?

Ye has been wanting to sign a "Trap Rapper" for a minute now.......I think he tryin to follow in the footsteps of Jay (Jeezy & Ross)

Look at Ye's history

He did a slew of songs and production with Jeezy
He has done a ton of work with Ross
He flew Waka out to Paris to perform at his high end fashion show
laugh.gif
(note only 3 people performed total including Waka.....Yes I know it sound cray Waka at a fashion show over seas)
He works with Lex Luger
He dropping songs like H.A.M., N's In Paris, Theraflu, Mercy

Clearly he wants that sound to be apart of his own camp

and the trap really hasnt had a new artist (that will be here for a while) to cling on to lately.......Waka was the last one and before him it was Gucci, Jeezy, & Ross

2 Chainz & Future are looking like the new guys in the "trap rap" who are here to stay

Yeah, good points. It does makes sense now.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

2Chainz would put G.O.O.D music over the top. Ye should have signed him when he had the chance.

To be honest the label sucks. Just a bunch of hype.

Im saying..other than ye, the occasional hot pusha verse, id rather listen to 2 chains before anyone on good music..big sean? Lol...idk he just seems corny to me...With that said song is serious nd is gonna blow... Love the scarface beat...went crazy when I first heard the beat change...2 chainz caused wreck.... I hope he rally does sign to good, less sean nd.cudi nd more 2 chainz sounds like a good thing to me..Fire songs so far ye...glad ur bk

If 2 Chainz signs with GOOD Music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Yeezy & 2 Chainz collabs would be siiiick. Hopefully he could get on a track with Jay too

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

wait...what makes 2chainz so great....semi srs
His....*puts hands over face* "swag"...and his fantastic ear for production. Like Rick Ross in a way.

Back
Top Bottom