OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

wait...what makes 2chainz so great....semi srs
His....*puts hands over face* "swag"...and his fantastic ear for production. Like Rick Ross in a way.
This, with less talent. Or presence.

Don't forget the way he significantly and memorably yells his name. TWO CHAAAIEEEEEEENNZZ.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Kanye West’s Sixth Solo Album Coming This Year[/h1]
ifa6n-e1334517041769.jpg

Last week, Kanye West lit up the airwaves with a surprise Funkmaster Flex exclusive of his incendiary new track “THERAFLU

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The beat switch/break down was absolutely terrible.. It makes the last verse even better.

same thing i was thinking . the change up is not good but it added to 2 chains part

Future isn't here to stay. He's the latest in the long line of here today, gone tomorrow Atlanta trap rappers. He'll be gone soon enough.

Warner signing producers to production deals and they haven't charted yet and have a limited production resume?

^Im tryna figure out why is Future gettin a pass for auto-tune but people hate on T-Pain and T-Pain is way more talented than dude.

The more I hear the beat change up the worse it gets, it just throws the flow of the song off. Ye really didnt need that.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

^Im tryna figure out why is Future gettin a pass for auto-tune but people hate on T-Pain and T-Pain is way more talented than dude.

The more I hear the beat change up the worse it gets, it just throws the flow of the song off. Ye really didnt need that.
I really have no idea. Dude can barely rap without autotune, so I'm trying to figure that out myself

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

let's look at what he did for the past GOOD Music/Kanye stuff: Gorgeous hook, All of the Lights bridge, GOOD Friday hook, The Joy Bridge. Yeah i'm ready to hear what he has to add. 
Why didn't you mention that "verse" on CDDF?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word! Cudi may as well be Future. Dude needs to stick to 4 bar hooks and crooning in the background while everybody else shines.

roll.gif
roll.gif
. Cudi haters LMFAOOOO

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Hating on what? He's garbage.

QFT
he's far from garbage. 
he's not shining on tracks like Mercy but he absolutely kills his lane " pursuit of happiness" "heart of a lion"..

4/17/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

KANYE WESTTheraflu Has Last Laughin Rap Drama
EXCLUSIVE

0416-kanye-west-theraflu-1.jpg

The people at Theraflu insist they're not as stuffy as you think ... claiming they DID NOT force [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Kanye West[/color] to change the title of his [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]new song[/color]. 

The song in question is "Theraflu" ... or WAS "Theraflu" -- Kanye retitled his Kris Humphries diss track over the weekend and it's now known as, "Way Too Cold."

Rumors are swirling that Kanye buckled under legal pressure from the company behind Theraflu -- but both Kanye and the cold medicine people claim it's all BS. 

In fact, the Theraflu people sent us a statement about [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]the situation[/color] ... telling us, "Novartis Consumer Health did not ask that the name be changed -- that request [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]would be[/color] way too cold."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

2d6b111c88d811e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

[h1]BTS Photos: Kanye West Shooting A Video In Qatar[/h1]
Posted by roselilah

39 minutes ago

Kanye West and Kid Cudi head to the Middle East to shoot a video, although it remains a mystery what the video is for.

Kanye West was spotted shooting a video with fellow G.O.O.D. Music artist Kid Cudi, all the way in the Middle East.

A student who was part of the production team for the video, which is being shot in Doha, Qatar, gave some information on it to Doha News. He said the following:

"The whole thing was pretty top-secret, It was interesting to see exactly how music videos were produced and how many takes they have to take," he said, and he added that the models' were dressed in "culturally sensitive" attire.

Other G.O.O.D. Music members and friends seemed to be in the loop about the video shoot, as Pusha T conversed with Hit-Boy on Twitter about getting on a "long flight," and Teyana Taylor tweeted about taking a 15 hour flight to the Middle East. We'll have to wait and see what comes of this.

See a few flicks from the set below.

kanye-doha-1.jpg

kanye-doha-3.jpg

kanye-doha1.jpg

kanye-doha-2.jpg

kky4.jpg

ty.jpg

http://www.mtv.com/videos...d-kanye-west-track.jhtml

Back
Top Bottom