OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Very happy with my spot at Yeezus.

my dude, i remember when you were on the fence about making the trip to watch the show solo...arent you glad to came out to T-Dot to see it?!

i found out literally 1 hour before the show start that i couldnt make the monday toronto show and literally turned off the Patriots games jumped in the car and bolted for the ACC

ended up grabbing a GA floor ticket like yourself and turned out to be a sweet turn of events

we probably were bumping shoulders in that crowd as i would more around the front

def a good show, rant could have been cut short, especially since he really didnt "rant" about anything

my dude, i remember when you were on the fence about making the trip to watch the show solo...arent you glad to came out to T-Dot to see it?!

i found out literally 1 hour before the show start that i couldnt make the monday toronto show and literally turned off the Patriots games jumped in the car and bolted for the ACC

ended up grabbing a GA floor ticket like yourself and turned out to be a sweet turn of events

we probably were bumping shoulders in that crowd as i would more around the front

def a good show, rant could have been cut short, especially since he really didnt "rant" about anything
It was so awesome, the drive, the money, all worth it for that concert man. So glad I did it.

J. Cole is lazy? Boring? Wack?

:lol: ok

He's light years ahead of yall favorite rapper.

2Face > Any track on Yeezus

His verse on Pray is slept on. You can't listen to his verse on Pray and say he's wack.

tumblr_mxkqsgBIBh1qfuzblo1_400.gif
dat execution :smokin

@RavageBX. He coulda went further. About two more "Numbers on the Board" "Nosetalgia" and "King Push" type records woulda made it a bonafide Hip-Hop album. It felt mad mainstreamy.

Crazy read. A lot of people got him to this platform that he doesn't even mess with anymore. :smh:

And the fact that it's been 10 years already :wow:

lamekilla lamekilla I'm only half-way through and already am like WOW.

People change, things change...I just wish he didn't stray so far from what made him originally great. I loved what the CD-era was all about.

Recently listened to Last Call and he is saying some of the same stuff that he said on Yeezus. Proves what I've been saying for years that he is the same Kanye now as he was back then, just richer and more famous.

Funny because I was listening to that song and thought the complete opposite

Funny because I was listening to that song and thought the complete opposite

Just my opinion, I just saw some parallels in some of the lines.

"So I don't listen to the suits behind the desk no more
You ****** wear suits cause you can't dress no more
You can't say **** to Kanye West no more
I rocked 20,000 people, I was just on tour"

"They say he bourgie, he big-headed
Would you please stop talking about how my **** head is"

"Some say he arrogant. Can y'all blame him?"

Even his story at the end is similar to his recent rants about Nike.

At that time they thought he is only produce, not a rapper. Now they think he is a rapper not a visionary.

Last edited:
They don't wanna hear that, the people need someone to hate and make themselves feel better about

You believe people "hate" on an uber successful and talented musician, who is financially well off, and has a BAD female, and they do so to make them feel better about themselves?

You believe that?

Seriously?

OK :lol:

The way some of you rationalize things is astounding. The **** is not even anywhere near that complicated.

Crazy read. A lot of people got him to this platform that he doesn't even mess with anymore. :smh:

And the fact that it's been 10 years already :wow:

Crazy. I still remember copping that **** like it was yesterday.

First time I heard Spaceship :smh: :pimp:

Recently listened to Last Call and he is saying some of the same stuff that he said on Yeezus. Proves what I've been saying for years that he is the same Kanye now as he was back then, just richer and more famous.

I been saying this for a while. Nothing has changed with dude. He's been the same whiny/cocky/genius person from the jump. He was just more relatable back then.

Last edited:
You believe people "hate" on an uber successful and talented musician, who is financially well off, and has a BAD female, and they do so to make them feel better about themselves?

You believe that?

Seriously?

OK
laugh.gif

The way some of you rationalize things is astounding. The **** is not even anywhere near that complicated.
I do.

Will be bumping all of college dropout when I get back to my car in honor of the 10 year anny :nthat:

Read the article earlier this morning. Crazy how things come together and people meet. I remember buying this album and just dissecting the entire booklet as i listened to it :lol: Can't believe it's been 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom