OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

They don't wanna hear that, the people need someone to hate and make themselves feel better about
You believe people "hate" on an uber successful and talented musician, who is financially well off, and has a BAD female, and they do so to make them feel better about themselves?

You believe that?

Seriously?

OK
laugh.gif

The way some of you rationalize things is astounding. The **** is not even anywhere near that complicated.
Your lurk game is
eek.gif

I cried to Spaceship when I first heard it man, **** sounds like a negro spiritual, I felt Marvin touch my shoulder :smh:

The whole song is just genius, Kanye had vision from the gate.

Two Words is probably still my favorite record off the album, track sounds like a battlefield. Kanye's energy throughout the whole album captures you in that rare fashion, you can feel dude wanted nothing more than to be great.

Fulfilled his own prophecies.

Yes cried, **** is art man, it's beautiful when humans can create things at that level.

Last edited:
That Cree Summer line is legendary. Breathe in Breathe out is my anthem. I used to bump that song so much back in the day.... This 10 years stuff is depressing :smh:

I cried to Spaceship when I first heard it man, **** sounds like a negro spiritual, I felt Marvin touch my shoulder :smh:

The whole song is just genius, Kanye had vision from the gate.

Two Words is probably still my favorite record off the album, track sounds like a battlefield. Kanye's energy throughout the whole album captures you in that rare fashion, you can feel dude wanted nothing more than to be great.

Fulfilled his own prophecies.

Through the Wire and Family Business came on back to back on shuffle while driving home one night, cried my eyes out. Lol don't care what anyway says College Dropout is a top 5 rap album of all time. No album has has made me laugh, cry, feel so inspired and ambitious, made me stop right in my tracks and call my mom just to say I love you, etc all at once. As a young black male in college this album just hits home for me. I'm sure many will disagree though.

He spit that rhyme on an interview with kanye a few months back while kanye was doing those yeezus tour interviews. Regardless cyhi has been dope and love seeing dude get shine.

Glad those ghostwriting checks ain't have him idle

smokin.gif
why hes one of the goats and will always have my respect for anything he does cause he gives it his all + a perfectionist 

Back
Top Bottom