OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

You gotta admit Kim was one of the hottest chicks around, that sex tape had many fap sessions, I know dudes hate Ray J and say he's corny but dude pulls some dimes man.

Kim K is one of the baddest television chicks of our time.

5 years ago Kim was fine as hell. After she started messing with her face she fell off to me. I'm not into that mannequin/extra strong cheek bones look.

'Ye ain't bout that street fighter life. Why he frontin with the "sonic boom" and "yoga flame" on Facts :lol:

...glad we may be getting some new quality music

Lol the hate is too real. Now I don't support the marriage, but the man is genuinely happy. It's an album cover, it's not that serious lol

I don't understand the use of the emoji. I don't support the marriage, because the Khardasians have ruined damn near every man they've laid hands on. Kanye was (still is?) in danger of being ruined, but he's in a zone now and he's happy to be with her. Who am I, as a person who has never spoke to either one of them, to come out an be very vocal on his love life?

Lmaoo at I don't support the marriage...like anyone gives a **** :lol:

Nobody's supposed to give a ****, and that's the point dumbass. Not supporting the marriage is different from me supporting the artist, which is what I'll do.

Man..i aint eem goin fall for this again. 

When i heard New Slaves, i thought he was back. But then Yeezus came out 
sick.gif

i wont believe it till i hear it. Fingers crossed tho 
laugh.gif

Man the full version of No More Parties in LA is TOUGH :x :smokin just a dope beat and spittin. Kanye didn't make some overblown production, and Kendrick Lamar didn't use 14 different dumbass voices. SWISH is money if this is any indication of it.

Man the full version of No More Parties in LA is TOUGH :x :smokin just a dope beat and spittin. Kanye didn't make some overblown production, and Kendrick Lamar didn't use 14 different dumbass voices. SWISH is money if this is any indication of it.

Madlib produced the beat though. I hope this makes it onto the album. Like the closing track (and then a hidden one afterward since I don't like knowing how the album ends already)

Finally listened to No more parties in LA a couple of times. 8) :smokin
Best track i heard from Kanye in i don't know how long? years? :nerd:
Pretty dope basic beat even though it is madlib.

Ye got killed by Kendrick but cmon who was expecting the opposite.

Glad Kanye is spittin again. Keep it up!!!

I know some fans who thought I wouldn't rap like this again
But the writer's block is over, emcees cancel your plans

whew

They really doing mos like that, damn
Dude has had travel issues more a min, I remember he was living in Canada and wasn't allowed into the U.S. for a minute due to back child support....I saw him s couple months back too, one of my favorite MC's...

Mos was on pace to be like a semi-Common in the film industry. Don't know what happened.

He is one of the dopest MC. Not sure why all these governments are messing with him.

They really doing mos like that, damn
Dude has had travel issues more a min, I remember he was living in Canada and wasn't allowed into the U.S. for a minute due to back child support....I saw him s couple months back too, one of my favorite MC's...

Mos was on pace to be like a semi-Common in the film industry. Don't know what happened.

He is one of the dopest MC. Not sure why all these governments are messing with him.

Over staying his visa in south Africa, living there illegally and using a fake passport.

Back
Top Bottom