OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Question for those who know  - 

So here we are 17 days before the supposed release. Do you think this is enough time to master and get SWISH out to final production ? 

I intend on buying hard copies of SWISH - Will places like Target and Best Buy have enough time to get actual physical copies ? 

I know we live in a digital world, but I need that CDQ :smokin

Doubt it, we wont get the final version until AFTER the album releases

Question for those who know  - 

So here we are 17 days before the supposed release. Do you think this is enough time to master and get SWISH out to final production ? 

I intend on buying hard copies of SWISH - Will places like Target and Best Buy have enough time to get actual physical copies ? 

I know we live in a digital world, but I need that CDQ :smokin

if he confirmed the date then yeah it'll be here by then cmon :lol:

imma get hard copies too :pimp:

Last edited:
we've already heard like half of it 
indifferent.gif

Oh my bad, I heard that. Just didn't know it was called Fade. I remember that bass line
nthat.gif

Album is shaping up to being fire. Has an interesting sound as a whole too. SO far we got a little 808's, MBDTF,  and his old style. We may get a little touch of Yeezus on there as well.

Last edited:
Listened to Real Friends maybe twice and only heard that snippet of No More Parties in LA as a result of it being attached to Real Friends :pimp:

8.5 new songs is fine with me as long as they're all potent.

Cautiously optimistic for this album.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom