OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

patience runnin' thin as jellyfish skin man.....

Ye has too large of a following to fall from where he is unless he does some truly outlandish stuff. I'm talkin' BoB the world is flat and holocaust didn't happen type crazy

Does anyone have the link to the wolves w sia?
there was a version on soundcloud that was taken from the snl performance

but id also aprreciate a link if anyone has it for dl

got  a text that there was a new track on his soundcloud and now i see it'll be on the album

listening to it, it really shouldve been on there from the get

this my be KW way of trying to remain a step ahead of leaks..

30 hours, smooth track

Last edited:
there was a version on soundcloud that was taken from the snl performance
but id also aprreciate a link if anyone has it for dl

got  a text that there was a new track on his soundcloud and now i see it'll be on the album
listening to it, it really shouldve been on there from the get
this my be KW way of trying to remain a step ahead of leaks..

30 hours, smooth track

this the version of wolves ya'll want?

Hey y'all my album is finished but here's some songs that aren't on it. And oh yeah the album still ain't out. Peace out.

Album is 17 tracks now lol?

Probably his best tweet ever

Am I the only one that can't really get down with Vic Mensa like that? He has a few dope tracks but man I don't know,there's something about him I've always found off :lol:. Chance >>>

Last edited:
Hey y'all my album is finished but here's some songs that aren't on it. And oh yeah the album still ain't out. Peace out.

:lol:
this dude held a listening party for an album that was supposed to release after said listening party. It didn't, then the next day still doesn't release the album, releases a song that wasn't even on the album(or at the listening party) but will somehow now be included in the album that was supposed to be out

Just release the album man

not only that but in his tweet, that said he's mastering the album, he said back to good fridays then released 30 hours(which is flames no doubt) but what was the point of releasing just that song, if it's gonna be on the album that supposedly will release later today???

Am I the only one that can't really get down with Vic Mensa like that? He has a few dope tracks but man I don't know,there's something about him I've always found off :lol:. Chance >>>

Dude is super wack compared to chance that's why I was surprised Kanye took him under his wing.

Dude is super wack compared to chance that's why I was surprised Kanye took him under his wing.
Same :lol:. Kanye's treating Cyhi like an unwanted stepchild :rofl:

Last edited:

I just dont understand why he/artists cant release their album like normal people. This whole release was just a mess and whack.

I miss the days when I can just go to BestBuy and pick up a copy.

And please dont even start with the whole "he tryna break the norm and do something creative."
I remember those days. Those were the good ol days. I tell you when this went south, when Beyoncé just dropped an album out of nowhere and it did really well everyone else had to try to re-invent the wheel.
True. But then Queen Adele just drops an album the ole fashioned way with only physical copies for sale and proceeded to destroy every sales record in the music industry.

There's no need to be cute about this. Announce a date and drop it. But this bi-polar *** fool can't make up his mind on anything 
mean.gif

I'm not taking the bait, he's still up to these shenanigans. Ain't no album today ***.

I respect not putting out something you feel isn't ready though. I'll take quality over a rushed, uninspired project aka Yeezus (which I still enjoy).

This album better be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom