OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Fans are fickle these days smh

and you don't make mistakes?!

ftr, I was never interested in B.o.B's music at all. Just asking why fambs

If you don't know, what we are talking about, please don't drop a stupid comment like "Fans are fickle these days smh" to make our comments look ridiculous. 

B.o.B. has recently promoted an author that denies the holocaust. 

This has nothing to do with "making mistakes". It's way more. 

my comment about fans being fickle isn't stupid, it's fact son. Plus, I've read much more ridiculousness in this thread alone b :lol:

You're a CB fan yet don't mess with B.O.B because of his convictions? How does that work?
laugh.gif
Chris Brown, in a fit of rage I'd assume, beat rihanna and threw some chairs. Has made drastic changes to himself and has multiple times spoken about being sorry and apologizing for his actions. BoB not thinking that Hitler killed a slew of Jews is something that I will def stand out and say I don't agree with

Writing hyper-topical lyrics that just won't make much sense five or ten years from now doesn't seem like the best strategy for making a "classic" album.

Damn I didn't know Bobby Ray moved on from flat earther to being a holocaust denier :lol: :x. He's still entitled to whatever crazy beliefs he may have even then tbh,he hasn't hurt anybody at least.

Last edited:
Ya'll dudes really in ya'll feelings about an album dropping a day after it's supposed to drop... like goddamn breh ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, dudes acting like they hearts gonna stop if they don't hear the album today. Just complaint after complaint after complaint

I see dudes complaining about not receiving the album today, and a few hours ago they were calling the album trash because they heard an unmastered, stadium played version of the music :smh:

NT bruh

Damn I didn't know Bobby Ray moved on from flat earther to being a holocaust denier
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. He's still entitled to whatever crazy beliefs he may have even then tbh,he hasn't hurt anybody at least.
You right, he can believe what he wants with me not listening to his music

I'm still in shock he signed the PANDA (Future Clone) guy. 
Am I the only one that can't really get down with Vic Mensa like that? He has a few dope tracks but man I don't know,there's something about him I've always found off
laugh.gif
. Chance >>>
Nope. He's *Trash Can Emoji*

Damn I didn't know Bobby Ray moved on from flat earther to being a holocaust denier :lol: :x . He's still entitled to whatever crazy beliefs he may have even then tbh,he hasn't hurt anybody at least.

You right, he can believe what he wants with me not listening to his music

Fair enough, I'll admit that at least CB can still make some good music unlike Bobby :lol:

Last edited:
He ain't Lose his mind this is just the age of hypersensitive people.... Kanye has been doing & saying outlandish **** since College Dropout... he has NEVER stood on one sound. He has Always took on fashion that people either rocked with or hated. The Only difference between Kanye 2016 & Kanye 2004 is more money, and different artistic ambitions.

The same way he was ranting in his music towards the rappers/ execs/ producers who wouldn't let him rap is exactly what he's doing in fashion/tech now. difference is his musical fanbase doesn't have an interest in his other ventures, which is perfectly fine... but people act like he's made some ridiculous switch over the years & it's not valid in the least.

Kanye has always felt he was the best at whatever he was working on and he mentioned it, loudly & ALOT. People appreciated the music and grew with him... Same way some kids are gonna feel the fashion and that will have the same impact a CD or Graduation had on us. Same *****, same motivations just a different lane

Ya'll dudes really in ya'll feelings about an album dropping a day after it's supposed to drop... like goddamn breh ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, dudes acting like they hearts gonna stop if they don't hear the album today. Just complaint after complaint after complaint

I see dudes complaining about not receiving the album today, and a few hours ago they were calling the album trash because they heard an unmastered, stadium played version of the music :smh:

It's fitting you say that last part, as people have said "Kanye doesn't make hip hop, he makes stadium music"

He ain't Lose his mind this is just the age of hypersensitive people.... Kanye has been doing & saying outlandish **** since College Dropout... he has NEVER stood on one sound. He has Always took on fashion that people either rocked with or hated. The Only difference between Kanye 2016 & Kanye 2004 is more money, and different artistic ambitions.

The same way he was ranting in his music towards the rappers/ execs/ producers who wouldn't let him rap is exactly what he's doing in fashion/tech now. difference is his musical fanbase doesn't have an interest in his other ventures, which is perfectly fine... but people act like he's made some ridiculous switch over the years & it's not valid in the least.

Kanye has always felt he was the best at whatever he was working on and he mentioned it, loudly & ALOT. People appreciated the music and grew with him... Same way some kids are gonna feel the fashion and that will have the same impact a CD or Graduation had on us. Same *****, same motivations just a different lane

Yeah, no change at all

Kanye has progressively changed. From appearance to public personality.

And he looks less and less happy.

Last edited:

It's fitting you say that last part, as people have said "Kanye doesn't make hip hop, he makes stadium music"

During the Graduation era he definitely did :pimp:

**** even a few Yeezus joints could count too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom