OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Yeah, no change at all

Kanye has progressively changed. From appearance to public personality.

And he looks less and less happy.

What exactly does his personal style & your perceived change of his "happiness" :lol:, have to with his artistic output and personality. Who the hell is still dressing the same way they did 10 years ago? , eras change, styles change, taste change... that **** doesn't define who you are.

And for someone to talk about Stans and people saying outlandish ****.... I've heard Ye on many interviews say his family brings him peace... but somehow you think he isn't happy anymore & that effects you in some way?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really don't care about all this up and down, album title change, "is it releasing or not" kind of stuff.

Kanye is being Kanye. I'm used to it. I hear he's doing a listening party with models and video games and whatever.. I say "Cool, that's who he is now". He changes the album title 4 times, doesn't matter to me.

Maybe it's annoying because it's being posted to social media, it's being anticipated, it seems like he's seeking attention, but I don't really pay much attention to that.

New music? Cool. Good Fridays? Cool. New album? Cool, let me know when it drops. That's about it for me. Everything else is just extra and I'm not sweating it. 

I can always separate the art from the artist. Kanye punishes that to the extreme sometimes with his antics, but I still love his music and will go into it with an open mind.

What exactly does his personal style & your perceived change of his "happiness" :lol:, have to with his artistic output and personality. Who the hell is still dressing the same way they did 10 years ago? , eras change, styles change, taste change... that **** doesn't define who you are.

And for someone to talk about Stans and people saying outlandish ****.... I've heard Ye on many interviews say his family brings him peace... but somehow you think he isn't happy anymore & that effects you in some way?

The hypocrisy in this statement is hilarious :lol: Yet you go out of your way to try and defend any thing said about him as if it has some affect on you.

Some of you dudes defend these celebs more than you would your own family member. **** is disturbing and goes far beyond music.

I hear he's doing a listening party with models and video games and whatever.. I say "Cool, that's who he is now".

New music? Cool. Good Fridays? Cool. New album? Cool, let me know when it drops. That's about it for me. Everything else is just extra and I'm not sweating it. 

I can always separate the art from the artist.
I get what you're saying because that's how I process this stuff but that isn't his intent with this stuff; all this extra stuff IS PART of the art to him. Seems like fair game for criticism. You're not separating the art from the artist by strictly listening to the music when it's released. You're separating a small part of the art from the rest.

The hypocrisy in this statement is hilarious :lol: Yet you go out of your way to try and defend any thing said about him as if it has some affect on you.

Some of you dudes defend these celebs more than you would your own family member. **** is disturbing and goes far beyond music.

I'm not defending him at all what he does is what he does... i'm challenging opinions of other posters that i am intrigued by... so if someone says man Kanye has really changed and me being a Kanye fan think that he hasn't changed much at all, i'm gonna make a statement and post an observation of mine. Nothing about what i said is defending Kanye, someone had an opinion that he changed , i happen to feel like he's always been this same ***** so i posted my opinion.

What is more disturbing than anything is someone who isn't a fan or simply not a fan of his antics, constantly coming somewhere to discuss his antics. You just gave a psychoanalysis of a man's happiness based off media photos and social media... but it's beyond music with Kanye fans :rofl:

This is such an intriguing thing B

Fair point, I suppose that I meant I care more about the music and all of the extra stuff is just that... extra. I'm not against criticism of Kanye, he's an artist, they can get criticized. But because he's married to Kim, because he goes on his rants, because he's in the public eye, people get caught up in all of this kind of discussion about his attitude and happiness based off of pictures.. that's where I'm not interested in it.

Even though it's not always something I enjoy, I have respected Kanye's artistic side even when it's off the wall and weird to me. So long as it's genuine and honest, whatever he's feeling or wanting to express is his call.. even  if I have no interest in it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I will listen to the new album

but i have no hope it will be good

Kanye is like the 2016 Kobe, everyone hoping one night he gonna give us a glimmer of hope of that 2004 flow and prove he still got it

but he doesn't, he is done.

Thanks for all the old music Ye. Your time is now up.
No shots at you, but checking that join date you're just old.  As all you guys get older, Ye' just gets younger 
roll.gif

I'm 24 btw, and have been a lurker since ninjahood days. But it's all the older people who are complaining like sheesh. Your guys time is up.

Like I can't get down with what my dad listens to. 

I will listen to the new album

but i have no hope it will be good

Kanye is like the 2016 Kobe, everyone hoping one night he gonna give us a glimmer of hope of that 2004 flow and prove he still got it

but he doesn't, he is done.

Kobe has had his moments though, which is exactly when whatever he releases whatever this is will be a few moments. But the days of releasing true cohesive and dealt just enjoyable music is over. He ain't got the juice and hasn't had it for a few years now.

[/quote]
No shots at you, but checking that join date you're just old.  As all you guys get older, Ye' just gets younger :rofl:

I'm 24 btw, and have been a lurker since ninjahood days. But it's all the older people who are complaining like sheesh. Your guys time is up.

Age has nothing to do wit it. I'm 29-30 and love the old stuff but love the new stuff just as much.

Jay said it best "Want my old $hit, buy my old albums"

Kobe has had his moments though, which is exactly when whatever he releases whatever this is will be a few moments. But the days of releasing true cohesive and dealt just enjoyable music is over. He ain't got the juice and hasn't had it for a few years now.

true im sure Kanye give us 1 or 2 good lines here

but most the **** probably gonna be wack

Can't wait for the rants when this album is a dud with music critics

I would be surprised if this happens regardless of what it sounds like.

And I haven't heard a single thing other than what was released before yesterdays *******.

No shots at you, but checking that join date you're just old.  As all you guys get older, Ye' just gets younger :rofl:

But Kanye is about to be 39

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom