OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Man these songs are so addictive. Like i can see how some folks were crazy about Yeezus and I only dug a couple songs and was confused.

TLOP is the opposite for me. I really enjoy this album.

Ultra Light Beam>>>>>
Real Friends>>>>>
30 hours>>>>>

Upon further review

Father stretch my hand verse would have been better if it was longer, Ye's first verse was moved to the 2nd verses, then said something more meaningful in the first verses, oh and throw in a cudi bridge and outro

Would have been like 9/10

I've accepted the fact that its not Future, I've accepted the fact that even how much better it would have been with future it still will never be future, and I'm alright with that.

Panda lit on that joint

Lmao. Man it would been the same ****...some lyrics you can barely make out with some fire adlibs. Y'all ****** trippin

Upon further review

Father stretch my hand verse would have been better if it was longer, Ye's first verse was moved to the 2nd verses, then said something more meaningful in the first verses, oh and throw in a cudi bridge and outro

Would have been like 9/10

Thought about this more and Common on something like this would have been :smokin

I've accepted the fact that its not Future, I've accepted the fact that even how much better it would have been with future it still will never be future, and I'm alright with that.

Panda lit on that joint
Future should have done Cudi's part as well.

Song was better when I thought it WAS Future and Kanye's beat. Never knew about the Panda song till after I heart pt.2

What if the tables were turned and he actually got Future to remix Panda OR used the Panda beat and let Future freestyle over it?

How would people have reacted?

That's a hoody to the 2nd power :smokin

Random story: Been healing up from some injuries so today was my first day back in the boxing gym. Catching up with the guys and one of the guys I work with asks me "do you know Frank Ocean"?

I say I know of him.

He trains Frank Ocean. Boy about to be nice with them hands :lol:

Another guy I know at another gym trains Push and his boy Steven Victor.

Last edited:
^doesn't seem like but French, Ye & Nas "Figure It Out"  about to drop off Wave Gods mixtape..countdown on datpiff right now

Back
Top Bottom