OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Did we already talk about how Charlemagne and TMZ reported they confirmed Taylor gave the OK on the Famous lyrics and then switched the script on Kanye for the pub? Leading to him calling her fake...

Last edited:
Been a busy *** week and I just FINALLY got to play this, and lawdddd :pimp:

Great album, I was a little skeptical going into it after Yeezus but that changed quickly

Did we already talk about how Charlemagne and TMZ reported they confirmed Taylor gave the OK on the Famous lyrics and then switched the script on Kanye for the pub? Leading to him calling her fake...
Link? TMZ story or Charlemange.

Last edited:
Figure it Out 
pimp.gif

Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1 is easily the best track on the album off the strength of the beat alone

This album is mostly trash with 5 decent tracks. Obviously better than yeezus. TLOP is a throwaway album that was rushed. Ye fell for his own hype

Last edited:
Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1 is easily the best track on the album off the strength of the beat alone

This album is mostly trash with 5 decent tracks. Obviously better than yeezus. TLOP is a throwaway album that was rushed. Ye fell for his own hype

Rushed?

i can't lie.. some trash verse content as i listen more... but i keep thinking he's going to drop a revision thats going to smash this version 

I agree with all of this

There are bits and pieces that I absolutely LOVE and there are parts that I absolutely HATE

All of the parts that I hate have Kanye vocals. It's like he spent a year for the production and only a day for the lyrics

I still can't get thy bleached ******* lyric out of my head, it's like this dude Ye is purposely trying to annoy me

If no one does it I'm a have to edit that track and just take out those 2 lines.
That's my current favorite track even with that lame line. That's how good the production is on that track.

^^^ I agree that line is just garbage lol. I was listening to the album earlier and I was thinking Kanye ruins most of it with his mediocre/trash wordplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom