OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

As a huge Kanye fan, where every album he released before this was a religious experience......this is the album that sort of humanized him for me. Every other album, from CD to TLOP, was legendary, changed the direction of music, and had changed my life. Ye is forgettable. Still an enjoyable album.

Was thinking, should they do G.O.O.D Music tour? Base off the 5 albums (4 artist and himself) also, add BIG SEAN and 2 Chainz.

i hesitate to call it anything but an ep, and keeping that in mind it's a pretty solid release imo. "ghost town" is probably the best song I've heard this year and the only track i skip consistently is "all mine". even more eager to hear the Cudi collab now.

No Mistakes is my joint

Wish the song was longer, I run it back 2-3 times, that classic sampling Ye, Charlie on the hook etc.

05572874-61A7-48E4-84DC-E561D500F1FF.png

Anthony Fantano is a low key alt right sympathizer and has, ironically, always had a weird anti-Kanye thing going.

idk about the first part since I only watch some of his reviews but I enjoy watching hearing his opinions on music.
he gave "ye" an 8/10. I think thats the highest he ever gave a Kanye Album lol. I dont agree with his MBDTF rating but his review for Yeezus and TLOP is something I agree with.

idk about the first part since I only watch some of his reviews but I enjoy watching hearing his opinions on music.
he gave "ye" an 8/10. I think thats the highest he ever gave a Kanye Album lol. I dont agree with his MBDTF rating but his review for Yeezus and TLOP is something I agree with.

He’s alt-right, fam.. and I’m sure he agrees haleavily with Ye’s contrarian mentality and Support for Trump.

Was thinking, should they do G.O.O.D Music tour? Base off the 5 albums (4 artist and himself) also, add BIG SEAN and 2 Chainz.

KDot said at the Championship Tour that they were the only label that was doing a label-only tour.

First thing that i thought of was GOOD music who can actually pull this off as well.

Kanye, Pusha, Kid Cudi, Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Big Sean

He’s alt-right, fam.. and I’m sure he agrees haleavily with Ye’s contrarian mentality and Support for Trump.

wasnt saying he is or isnt, as I dont watch enough of his vids to say it. but what vid/source makes you say he alt-right?

I dont hate the album but I dont love it at all.

Production is good and the features are the brightest spots of the album. Lyrically and Inspiration wise its pretty damn empty and thats super disappointing to me being a long time Kanye fan.

Hate that this was the result of all the Wyoming time and MAGA energy. I see he did scrap whatever existed before the TMZ moment... I cant help but wonder if it was better or worse.

I dont hate the album but I dont love it at all.

Production is good and the features are the brightest spots of the album. Lyrically and Inspiration wise its pretty damn empty and thats super disappointing to me being a long time Kanye fan.

Hate that this was the result of all the Wyoming time and MAGA energy. I see he did scrap whatever existed before the TMZ moment... I cant help but wonder if it was better or worse.

if his beat selections were similar to "lift yourself" pre-tmz.. i need to hear that album. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom