OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I'm worn out trying to cop SJ's today. I'm in the verge of throwing in the towel and save the $'s for the V's. DK's are dope... stilldebating on the chaos tho.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I said it before, these are one of the best shoes I've ever played basketball in. Lightweight (Doesnt feel like its a shoe, its ridiculous) traction is fantastic, cushioning is great, and it just works. This shoe is why Avar is without question the best designer at Nike right now.

how much better are they compared to the IV's?

I never really played ball in the IV's (Wasnt a fan of lunar foam) but as far as weight, feel and lockdown, the V's are better in every way. What I really love about the V's is they really, really stripped down the ankle area compared to the IV's. The IV's have that thick collar padding, that large plastic wrap around, and the sole is just thick under the ankle. The V's feel much less restrictive but you won't feel like youre not secure. Its a great feeling, and there is much less weight on your ankle compared to the IV's (Personally I HATE when shoes have a lot of weight in the ankle, as I've had achilles problems). Basically if you want a really good idea of the V's, think of the IV's, then think of them stripped down in every way to increase performance. In my opinion the IV's are like a casual/performance shoe and the V's are just straight performance.

Ok cool

Wasn't able to come away with space jams this morning so I'm moving on to the chaos V's this weekend

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Im on the "Spacejams" or "Chaos V's" fence right now. I was expecting to just get the Spacejams and pass on the Chaos' but seeing the pics and Kobe wearing them in the Christmas game hype is changing my mind. I mean I have the 2000 Spacejams that just need some of that Sea glow stuff.
No question, go with the chaos. I also have the '00 SJs and am more pressed to pick up the chaos than the SJs

kobe 5 chaos >> '09 space jams all day!

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

yo wuts droppin on da 16th da CDs or the 2k10s?
2k10. footlockerunlocked is using sample pics.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Sorry for not reading the previous pages but are the Chaos V only releasing on the 26th?
Yep.

got my space jams today and found out my footlocker is getting around 13 pairs
got my 9.5 secured.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jams looked horrible. Might double up the chaos.
saw some pics where they looked good, some didnt...not taking my chances. Chaos all day!!!! I hope
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jams looked horrible. Might double up the chaos.
saw some pics where they looked good, some didnt...not taking my chances. Chaos all day!!!! I hope
nerd.gif

Some did look good, and other didn't I was scared that I would have received a deformed patent cut, but I lucked out, and got a good looking pair.

On to the Chaos now.

The%20joker.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Not feeling the Chaos V. I'm not real big on off the wall type colors.

WHAT!!!??? I'm rocking my purple blazer with these.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL. Dude H&M got a purple velvet blazer right now too. I just may be stopping there after HOH on Saturday, haha.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Not feeling the Chaos V. I'm not real big on off the wall type colors.

WHAT!!!??? I'm rocking my purple blazer with these.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and going to church on sunday?
laugh.gif

Oh man, I don't think I would be allowed in there with such a "loud" attire.

LOL. Dude H&M got a purple velvet blazer right now too. I just may be stopping there after HOH on Saturday, haha.

Don't do it!!!
laugh.gif

hmmm... think i'm gonna need to see those in person... that dot pattern doesn't really do it for me... sucks cuz the cd iv's are my fav's...

Back
Top Bottom