OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I'm new to this limited release stuff and they are impossible to find in any stores in Pittsburgh, but how can I get the Chaos from footlocker? Can Ijust go to footlocker.com and buy the Chaos on the 26th?

Originally Posted by youngmar

I'm new to this limited release stuff and they are impossible to find in any stores in Pittsburgh, but how can I get the Chaos from footlocker? Can I just go to footlocker.com and buy the Chaos on the 26th?
nope, house of hoops and only select footlockers.

Is it possible to buy them online from any House of Hoop stores? It would only seem like New York or LA would have them. In Pittsburgh we get nothing. I hadto buy my Kobe IV online because they weren't sold in this city.

Originally Posted by peezy921

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:

kobe 5 chaos >> '09 space jams all day!

quality-wise alone, I completely agree.

if we were talking about the older Jordan XI shape/molds..... Then the xis would blow these pitot the water. But the 09 shape is awful looking. No patent.....That's what the XI is about.

^ nope, except for nike.com......but i don't know if that's actually happening.....

but you can try your luck throughout the 25th. that's when they're releasing on nike.com. well...supposedly.

Originally Posted by youngmar

Is it possible to buy them online from any House of Hoop stores? It would only seem like New York or LA would have them. In Pittsburgh we get nothing. I had to buy my Kobe IV online because they weren't sold in this city.

maybe some NTers may recieve em and could hook u up. Footlocker may ship as well.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by peezy921

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:

kobe 5 chaos >> '09 space jams all day!

quality-wise alone, I completely agree.

if we were talking about the older Jordan XI shape/molds..... Then the xis would blow these pitot the water. But the 09 shape is awful looking. No patent..... That's what the XI is about.
obviously...

that's why it says "kobe 5 chaos >> '09 space jams..."

how much are the chaos when they drop in the states? you guys think they'll be fairly easy to cop in the states?

http://twitpic.com/uwltq

51909758-a62fc1e347d7820decb8190024ce4b21.4b32ee53-full.jpg

From House of Hoops LA. Was more excited for those than the Space Jams LOL.

Originally Posted by five30

Away V's > CDs

I'll end up getting whatever drops on the 16th though. My patience is wearing thin. I honestly think they're hideous, but I'm tempted by the Chaos as the release date draws near. I just want to know how these feel on the courts.

I like the 'carpe diem' V's better than the aways, but the IV carpe diem's were just fire... I regret not getting a pair.

just tried on the V Chaos today.... OMG they fit so snug! in a good way... i wear a 12 in the IVs and a 12 in the Vs fit the same if not better.... felt likethere was more room in the toebox, and the shoe really wraps around the inside of ur foot/arch area nicely. They don't fit as tight straight out the boxlike the IVs did either and they have a perfect lace length! can't wait to cop!!!

^

I heard from the grapevine they would have "lots" of pairs. Guess I might have gotten bad info. Hit me with a PM. I wanna know which mall you'rereferring too?

I bit the bullet and picked a pair up off ebay for $220. I'm in BFE and there was no chance of me scoring a pair otherwise I think.

*crossing my fingers*

pretty excited for this release...hoping to snag.

Originally Posted by abernja

^

I heard from the grapevine they would have "lots" of pairs. Guess I might have gotten bad info. Hit me with a PM. I wanna know which mall you're referring too?
Pm'ed you

ok ive had it...

i made it a mission of mines to cop every single pair of the kobe v's....or at least try to.

first starting with the chaos...

move over jordan season...kobe season has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom