OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

PM me if you need a pair...i probably can help members out there..i need your sz before 12 noon tomorrow...

One of the dudes at my local footlocker said they are getting some purple based V's this saturday, not the chaos. He said they are the ones that aredropping

Jan. 16, but couldnt tell me if they were the carpe diems or aways. Kinda weird, I was expecting them having the chaos, cuz they're getting the Christmasbrons.

Definitely gonna check back in tomorrow.

^^^My Foot Locker already has the pair for 1/16, but couldnt show it to me because they said it was in their storage.

Saw the chaos in person and I must say, they are super light. I am not too sure on the chaos colorway for me, but those dark knights are hot.....

saw the chaos V`s today. very very nice shoes. very light. not a fan of the colorway though. but will cop the other colorways especially those dark knights andprobably end up getting 5-6 pairs of ids by the end of the year. FML!!!! LOL.. very pleased with the kobe sig line

Originally Posted by armfizzle

One of the dudes at my local footlocker said they are getting some purple based V's this saturday, not the chaos. He said they are the ones that are dropping

Jan. 16, but couldnt tell me if they were the carpe diems or aways. Kinda weird, I was expecting them having the chaos, cuz they're getting the Christmas brons.

Definitely gonna check back in tomorrow.
You sure they arent the the chaos . The Chaos have purple in them.

wow im sold on the CHAOS. anyone know which stores in tge bay area gettn em?? are NikeTowns gettn the release lor only select footlocker??

House Of Hoops in NJ is selling the Kobe V right now if anyone cares I can't make it over there to get a pair

300 pairs of the Chaos V's will be up on NDC tonight. I'm not sure on a time yet,but if I hear anything else, I'll post it here.

Wait, so are the Chaos AND the away's being released this Saturday then?

EDIT: It looks like you can only add the Chaos to your cart on Eastbay.

Chaos=copped
smokin.gif

good lookin out Kobehead!

did anyone get the aways?

Just scooped the Chaos but the Aways said they were out of stock. Might just try NDC or Eastbay another day.

I just copped the chaos used my giftcard (got 20% off) then went thru bing to get 15% cashback. AND had free 3 day shipping being a gold member

Originally Posted by s dubl

Chaos=copped
smokin.gif

good lookin out Kobehead!

did anyone get the aways?
No prob man.
wink.gif

Copped the Chaos!!!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I just copped the chaos used my giftcard (got 20% off) then went thru bing to get 15% cashback. AND had free 3 day shipping being a gold member
Haha same what I did.
pimp.gif

The Chaos say backordered until the 25th. Looks like everyone that got their orders in today should be straight.

That's crazy that they've popped up already. Gotta pass for now. I made two expensive purchases in the past two days. oh well, can't get em all.

I even called Eastbay at like 4am and they not until the 25th/26th on the chaos
eyes.gif

just copped both since I missed out on the space jam fiasco....besides I didnt want to pay taxes on these

Back
Top Bottom