OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

murkdaddy wrote:
abstractability wrote:

I know it has taken a backseat to all these other releases, but I REALLY hope they end up releasing these

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg

omggg i completely forgot about these!!

i need a pair lol
What's the info on these? The CW is ill....

IMO the window of release has passed for these. They were worn for MLK Jnr Day as far as I remember so I think since that has long passed that they were a one off on court thing only.
On the other hand does anyone have any idea what colourway Kobe himself is referring to in this Q&A? 

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]da Vinci's?!
nerd.gif
[/font]

Finally got my hands on a pair of DKs... Thanks to NTer MarkyMark626. Thanks again!

I don't have a fancy camera, so here's a quick cell phone pic.

2010-02-20%2008.19.32.jpg

to my socal heads, are only shiekhs getting restocks?? or also select FTLs??

thanks might be able to help some out of towners out if my local spots get em

Only sheiks that I've heard and asked. I did my research and practically every sheikhs is getting 1 per Sz and some only recieved 1 extra Sz of a specific Sz

I'm still the only one here. Feeling kind of lonely. Hahaha. I wish I had more cash to pick-up multiple pairs to share with NT. Oh well...

pimp.gif
23RAKIM45 wrote:

murkdaddy wrote:
abstractability wrote:

I know it has taken a backseat to all these other releases, but I REALLY hope they end up releasing these

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg

omggg i completely forgot about these!!

i need a pair lol
What's the info on these? The CW is ill....

IMO the window of release has passed for these. They were worn for MLK Jnr Day as far as I remember so I think since that has long passed that they were a one off on court thing only.
On the other hand does anyone have any idea what colourway Kobe himself is referring to in this Q&A? 

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]da Vinci's?!
nerd.gif
[/font]

^^^ what he said.. da Vinci's!?!
MLK's are nioce too. 

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

I'm still the only one here. Feeling kind of lonely. Hahaha. I wish I had more cash to pick-up multiple pairs to share with NT. Oh well...
What size are you getting btw?

Same here. I've been the only one at my shiekh since 8am. And the mall isn't even open so I'm sitting in my car waiting for the food court doors to open. lol

Originally Posted by CIDystik

Same here. I've been the only one at my shiekh since 8am. And the mall isn't even open so I'm sitting in my car waiting for the food court doors to open. lol

what shiekh are you at?

anyone at laguna hills mall in O.C??
nerd.gif
might hit em up soon. kinda lazy to drive out too far.

i hope they not only available at the biggest shiekhs. i.e Culver city, fox hills, etcetc

Alright, i guess I'll go look at my local Sheik today to see what's up with a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Finally got my hands on a pair of DKs... Thanks to NTer MarkyMark626. Thanks again!

I don't have a fancy camera, so here's a quick cell phone pic.

2010-02-20%2008.19.32.jpg

are those the impulse shorts? NICE DK's
pimp.gif
cant wait to get mine... omg

Originally Posted by CIDystik

what time do they open?? make sure there arent lines forming at another entrance....... lol thats what happned to me at the Spacejam release. thought iw as the only one there, and chilling in my car, when actually there was a line forming on the other eisde of the mall..... LOL

good thing i still got mines.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Only sheiks that I've heard and asked. I did my research and practically every sheikhs is getting 1 per Sz and some only recieved 1 extra Sz of a specific Sz

Is the westminster mall shieks getting them?

wish you guys all the best of luck on the DK hunt... still SMH at some of the shady shiek employees giving false info on the phone
frown.gif

^I swear, Sheik's are the shadiest chain store I've ever been in. I won't even walk into the store on Market in S.F. anymore no matter what they got.
A new one opened just north of me, so I'll try them out I guess.

Back
Top Bottom