OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

About the Da Vinci colorway someone asked about, I honestly feel like it HAS to be that black/yellow/greenish colorway from pg. 1 of this thread (which ppl originally thought was the Rice colorway but was wrong about) and the Kenlu.net pics with 6 different KBV colorways. It makes sense to me b/c if you look at the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, the colors on it are black & yellow with a greenish hue.

phx sizzle13 wrote:
ASG's up on Eastbay size 12.

allenp24 wrote:
Not anymore... Thanks for the heads up!!

after review.... the ruling on the field stands.... INTERCEPTION

33-54409-F.jpg

copped my size 10 DK's from northridge mall shiehk's in so cal. got there at 9:30 am expecting some heads to be waiting but i was the only one. big ups to store manager Luis who was mad friendly and even opened the store 15 mins early for me. he stated they only had one pair of each size though, and when i was leaving some cats came in to cop their pairs.

My local shiehk's in the Ventura Mall got nothing. I didn't feel like driving to Fox Hills since they only got one pair of each size.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

About the Da Vinci colorway someone asked about, I honestly feel like it HAS to be that black/yellow/greenish colorway from pg. 1 of this thread (which ppl originally thought was the Rice colorway but was wrong about) and the Kenlu.net pics with 6 different KBV colorways. It makes sense to me b/c if you look at the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, the colors on it are black & yellow with a greenish hue.
Mona_Lisa.jpg

.... Makes Sense... (no pun intended lol)...then would the mostly blue upper/black midsole joints be Miles Davis ZKV's ?? (Kind Of Blue) lol..just speculating or the supposed Chinas (Red/Yellow) could be a tribue to Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain album.

picked up my size 12 dark knights at main place mall waited 3 hours and met some cool dudes and got free pretzels haha. whats up to those guys! and yeah they pretty much don't have any sizes left so you guys probably shouldn't waste your time going their. westminster mall DID NOT get them either
all stars suppose to come in the mail today too, so excited!
happy.gif

The LA Beverly Center Sheikhs (two floors up above HOH LA) was quiet when I got there at opening (10:00am). Copped my 10.5 and I am happy.

Nice Avy, IRyBreadI.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by CIDystik

Same here. I've been the only one at my shiekh since 8am. And the mall isn't even open so I'm sitting in my car waiting for the food court doors to open. lol

what shiekh are you at?
Inland Center Mall in San Bernardino. I got the sz 12 and someone else got the 11. My shiekh was selling them for $124.97...$5 under retail 
happy.gif
. But they didn't let me use the 10% student discount which would've made it even sweeter. But I'm still happy I got my pair.
4373651562_5f8b98e811.jpg

PS - Shiekh at Tyler Mall in Riverside, CA also got them but the biggest size they were getting was 11.5 from what they told me. Good luck for you guys still on the hunt for them. If you guys need a pair send me a pm and I'll try and see if they have your size left.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

I have been out of this for awhile. have the pink kobe Vs release yet? Also, what is the smallest size for kids? According to eastbay, they look like 3.5....Also, will these be released in FL or kids FL?

don't know about the sizes, but I already saw them at my local kids FL. so maybe It's in your area too.. hth
Has anyone else seen them in their local FL???

thanks for tryin for me Sdubl.. you win some you lose some
laugh.gif
stay on the lookout for me tho homie! and let me kno if i can help u with anything man

Juice: I got you a 13 too. I see Shaun got you one also. Doubling up?!?! Lucky b. HAHA

I was at Mainplace too. Only about 10 people when it opened and they only had 12 pairs (I think).  I got there 15 mins before store opened, and was 7th in line.  Much easier cop than the HOHLA release
sick.gif
.  I couldn't get the 9 for my cousin but it's cool. 

Shiekh at mainplace had 3 size 10's and 2  11's when I was there.  Not 1 pair per size that was stated earlier.  I wasn't able to cop my size 10 thought.

Eezy/ShoeCon...no prob guys. Just wish I coulda got yours too
ohwell.gif

If either of you want to triple/quadruple sock it and go with a 12 lmk haha.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Juice: I got you a 13 too. I see Shaun got you one also. Doubling up?!?! Lucky b. HAHA

I was at Mainplace too. Only about 10 people when it opened and they only had 12 pairs (I think).  I got there 15 mins before store opened, and was 7th in line.  Much easier cop than the HOHLA release
sick.gif
.  I couldn't get the 9 for my cousin but it's cool. 
Both of you did well lookin out for me
pimp.gif
  I was just hoping at least one of you would find em, but both of you did haha.  The more the merrier!

Back
Top Bottom