OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

hahaha i'll think about it Sdub.. i'll let you know by monday
laugh.gif

I was able to get a 9 for a fellower NT'er who is gonna trade with me (I got my DK's back when they released on NDC). Showed up @ Lakewood Sheikh around 8:30 & only 4 people were in line but by the te the store opened there were about 20+ heads trying to cop a pair. Hope ya'll find pair.

My cousin and my dude big Henry were the first 2 at sheikhs Palmdale. Glad everyone got their pairs. Burbank has a 13 left only

Damn, was this only in the SoCal area? If anyone can help me out with a size 11 or I'd settle with a 10.5, thanks. It seems like there weren't any bay area shiekh's that got these?

Got my sz 10 from the mainplace mall this morning, big thanks to buffguy for letting me get the last 10. I hope your able to get a pair soon

Searching for "kobe V dark knight" on the bay yesterday yielded 184 hits.....today 224...I wonder why! lmao

(granted, not all hits are actually dark knights but still)

Decepticon: Nice. I was there too. What place in line were you?  I tried to get a 9 but one of the first guys got it.  Then I tried to get the 9.5 but then I was too late. Hahah. All good.

My shiekhs only got 6 pairs. smh
eyes.gif
Some shady +%** going on.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Got my pair though.
grin.gif
Wanted to double up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by abstractability

It seems it's only a SoCal release, which means that

SoCal > All

laugh.gif

not even dude. Let's just say it's about time SoCal got some love.
Yessir
pimp.gif

Decepticon: Nice. I was there too. What place in line were you?  I tried to get a 9 but one of the first guys got it.  Then I tried to get the 9.5 but then I was too late. Hahah. All good.

I was second to last in line while waiting for the doors to open. You?

I'm a lil upset these re-released...if I woulda known I coulda saved a few $$s.

Oh well...at least the extra I paid wasn't to a reseller.

What's good. Easy pick-up. I was first and there was only 3 heads behind me. I picked-up a 9.5 DK today, I wanted to see if anyone wants to do a trade. I'm looking to trade 9.5 DS DK for a 9.5 DS BL. I'll even consider a sz. 9 BL. Let me know. Thanks...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I was second to last in line while waiting for the doors to open. You?
 I was 7th I think.  Probably right behind me.

Bay Area is dry as far as DK's. Called around SJ area and no go. Damn, wanted a 9.5 DK. If anyones willing to help out, I got alot of DS heat in my inventory I could help out with. Also have a 9.5 ASG KobeV. Willing to pay or trade. Whatever gets the DK's on my feet!

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Mainplace Mall was too easy, even though they had no 10.5's.. Got an 11..

really? i stopped by at 10:15, sold out. they said theree was a long line??

how early u there? and how many dudes waiting?

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Mainplace Mall was too easy, even though they had no 10.5's.. Got an 11..

really? i stopped by at 10:15, sold out. they said theree was a long line??

how early u there? and how many dudes waiting?
There were only 12 total pairs.  I think everyone who got there before 10 got a pair.

Anyone know where I can get the Chaos for retail in 11.5? Ive searched but they are never around in 11.5. Ive hit every spot in the Orlando area that I can think of while on vacation and am coming up short. Suggestions? THANKS

Back
Top Bottom