OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I'm good with two pairs if I got the funds for it, but 4? that's overkill 
laugh.gif
 new page!

Yea i agree wit nwt..del sols def need a lace switch!! mayb they will come with a 2nd pair like the ds IVs. if not i will use laces from the aways or bruce lees

Agreed^

and the speckle crap.. iunno where Nike thinks it's going with it, but it honestly sucks.

^^^ looks wise the IV maybe slightly better, but performance is a TKO...Vs win easily....I think they will look way better with better laces too either all black, all white or all del sol would be great in that shoe.

this is my take on what the kobe V del sol should have looked like....tried to do a similar color blocking of the beloved IVs!! sorry for the really horrible job, i am no BP as evidenced by this...but you get the idea.
a2415ce63f1af33d2baceb9defec4834ec6550f.jpg

i left some white speckles since the del sol V had some so thought it I'd leave it so its a little different from the IVs but keeping the main color blocking that I love on the IVs

I agree that the Del Sol IV's > V's, however they are still a good colorway.

Overall the V's are way better than the IV's in my opinion.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ looks wise the IV maybe slightly better, but performance is a TKO...Vs win easily....I think they will look way better with better laces too either all black, all white or all del sol would be great in that shoe.
ahhhhhh...i kept looking at the pic wondering what was wrong!!! ya that isn't even part of the shoe....and it is making that pair look like a pair of orthopedic shoes..ahahah

ya you scrap that part and they look right again!!! and for a second i thought i found a pair of v's i wasnt going to buy! whew...close call

Originally Posted by Wyse23

why is your avatar picture all fuzzy like that at the bottom? was it done on purpose or is the pic just jacked up? just curious

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

why is your avatar picture all fuzzy like that at the bottom? was it done on purpose or is the pic just jacked up? just curious

It's not fuzzy on my end? Hmmm?

Comort/performance kobe v>kobe iv style kobe v>kobe iv colorblocking in most cases kobe iv>kobe v just imo

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

It's not fuzzy on my end? Hmmm?

haha what the freak....after i came back to this thread the picture is crystal clear...weird!!!!! i guess my computer didnt load it completely for some reason...all other pictures loaded but your one avatar? hmmm sounds fishy

A pair of ASG size 8 popped up on footlocker.com in case anyone is looking. I tried added it to the cart and it worked.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I like those del sols with the speckles, but what is going on in that pic under the zoom sole?!?

Looks like Eastbay is copying and pasting at a 1st grade level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The white portion is just the white shadow of the back round.   

Originally Posted by abstractability

D! Don't forget all the other ones he missed

vs. Toronto
vs. Memphis (why you pass to artest w t f?)
vs. Dallas (why did you miss that three with 1 min left?)

no hate. just saying!
[emoji]169[/emoji] Fenster (Usual Suspects), "Now why'd you got to go and do that?...."

Originally Posted by GZA73

The reason behind the Mon the 15th release is to not have it coincide with the Aston Martin release. The Pacquaio Trainers also come out that day too!

The aston martin pack releasing on 3/13?

Could anyone HELP me to grab a pair of the ace size 11? Anyone from the LA area please me I'm here from the BAY and ofcourse there's no HOH (yet). Please PM with your HELP. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom