OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

DLEE2703?....your first?.....
on New Years Day....what a great way to bring in the new year of the White Tiger.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Something is horribly wrong with Eastbay's cropping, but here it is anyways...

86429002_z.jpg
Sorry about the cropping on the Nike Zoom Kobe V in Black/White/Del Sol (86429002).  I will let the appropriate personnel know about this picture, once we receive the shipment in for this shoe, so we can post a new picture of this shoe on our website.

EastbayRep - Paul

I really want those Dukes but my only hope of getting them is if they release on NDC too...or if one of you guys can hook me up with a pair?
smile.gif

Just got the inlines. Sports chalet here in socal got them already. Its really nice in person. I might change the laces to black or white though.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

DLEE2703?....your first?.....
on New Years Day....what a great way to bring in the new year of the White Tiger.
My second. 2 boys my wallet is going to hurt in the next couple of years buying shoes for me and the boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Does anyone happen to know if HOHLA has the long sleeve Black Mamba shirts?
I believe they were custom made shirts on ebay, don't think that they are Nike products.
i think there was a black mamba with a batman-esque font that was from nike...at least in the pic i saw had a nike neck tag

Originally Posted by j3d10

aight here's what my schedule is looking like for Sat...HOHLA in the am...then the theatre shortly right after....argh i hope it aint gonna be ridiculous!
i think it will be lengthy at mont saturday morning.

Those USCs are such fire! I cant wait another week. They better get that release date back to Saturday.

that print on those USC pairs scares me.  i really want to see them in person, if it gives that oil rainbow reflection like it does in the pics, i may just pass

Pass on the Dukes.  Can't bring myself to buy anything promoting that institution. Yes.  The clear blue sole is solid, but I am passing.  More I see of the USCs, the easier it is for me to pass- I do like the white heel cup however.  They scaly red is not the most appealing to me.  It looks better on the inlines I think.  Aces are sweet, and even somewhat understated compared to the other two.  I am either or on the Rices, but would prefer the "Montalban only- i.e. DaVinivi?" release.   In the meantime here are some recent pics of some HOH hookups courtesy of OnlyMJs- Thanks again Frank- this guys does it right EVERY time.  I toyed around with lace switch on the worn BLs, but I still havent found exactly what I am looking for.  I guess at some point, I may have to cop the aways and swap laces, though I am not in love with the aways.  I prefer the home colorway. Anyway, feel free to rip away at the pics. I just thought I would give it a shot.  Great month upcoming for Kobes, though I have to say,  Lebron 7 is making a little comeback here with the Akrons and CTKS.
f391614dcfdbfdb7ad8423882683a64613eb9d13.pjpg
489264c4f7c35dc7f10b89a7eae298bad9023f92.pjpg
4e436c9d438ac98bdb1df73db301a9271835569d.pjpg

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

that print on those USC pairs scares me.  i really want to see them in person, if it gives that oil rainbow reflection like it does in the pics, i may just pass
I never noticed that
eek.gif
. Im still going to copp tho.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pass on the Dukes.  Can't bring myself to buy anything promoting that institution. Yes.  The clear blue sole is solid, but I am passing.  More I see of the USCs, the easier it is for me to pass- I do like the white heel cup however.  They scaly red is not the most appealing to me.  It looks better on the inlines I think.  Aces are sweet, and even somewhat understated compared to the other two.  I am either or on the Rices, but would prefer the "Montalban only- i.e. DaVinivi?" release.   In the meantime here are some recent pics of some HOH hookups courtesy of OnlyMJs- Thanks again Frank- this guys does it right EVERY time.  I toyed around with lace switch on the worn BLs, but I still havent found exactly what I am looking for.  I guess at some point, I may have to cop the aways and swap laces, though I am not in love with the aways.  I prefer the home colorway. Anyway, feel free to rip away at the pics. I just thought I would give it a shot.  Great month upcoming for Kobes, though I have to say,  Lebron 7 is making a little comeback here with the Akrons and CTKS. 
4e436c9d438ac98bdb1df73db301a9271835569d.pjpg
Not feelin those all star laces in the BL's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I like the sole's on the Duke's, but the color's on the rest don't seem to blend well.

my thoughts exactly.

and why does Kobes face look like Dwight Howard on those shirts 
laugh.gif

Just giving all the DMV cats a heads up HOHMD will be opening at midnight Friday for the Aces and the Eggplant foams. Confirmed by their manager.

^ Me too. They look a bit NEON-like when against that yellow. I put all black and black/red on mine. Nice collection nonetheless.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom