OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by gswfan88

i dont wanna rip em out of the shoe though...thats the thing. anybody need help with chaos? i got an 11 for sale.

they wont rip on your bro. just ease them out carefully. I take the insoles out my shoes all the time when they fit tight or something.

I picked up some extra 10.5's that I will let go to keep it in the Christmas spirit for some people that couldn't get them in there area. Retail + taxand shipping

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just picked up another. Sm*h..... Lol.
hahhaha.. man. i wish i could buy another pair...

My local Footlocker has a layaway system, so that's why my second pair is on hold until I have the funds & you get 30 days
to pay it off. I suggest you do that if you want a second pair.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone put them on their feet yet?

Like i said Tony... I'ma wear em once i get em. hope you got your pair or pairS

and Shaun, yes, the shirt is dope.

these feel great. Comfort wise....ZK5>ZK4... how? i dont know.....
pimp.gif

4216852728_af282fce32.jpg

4216848080_7a365d0437.jpg

i ended up poppin the tongue...
grin.gif

4216080273_88e7b9468b.jpg

out to the mall to do some lil shopping... hopefully 1 more pair
happy.gif
if the woman allows it
grin.gif
these look HORRIBLE with jeans....

ill scoop up a pair for the summer to wear with shorts... i just wish the sole wasnt neon green.

Just called another footlocker in my area to see if they have them..and yup! They sure do and they are closer to where I live..is everybody having a easy timefinding these in ur area?

9pqjux.jpg

These are so much better in person. I scooped a couple extra size 9s if anyone needs them.

To those who got the Aways early, nice pickup! I can't wait until those drop.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif

4216852728_af282fce32.jpg

4216848080_7a365d0437.jpg

grin.gif

4216080273_88e7b9468b.jpg

happy.gif
if the woman allows it
grin.gif

ill scoop up a pair for the summer to wear with shorts... i just wish the sole wasnt neon green.

Those look great with jeans, what are you talking about? The pants tuck nicely under the tounge to which doesn't happen with a lot of today'sbasketball kids. Definitely the best non jordan retro show to wear with pants. What are you still wearing long denim painter shorts and cargoes?

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif

grin.gif

happy.gif
if the woman allows it
grin.gif

Those look great with jeans, what are you talking about? The pants tuck nicely under the tounge to which doesn't happen with a lot of today's basketball kids. Definitely the best non jordan retro show to wear with pants. What are you still wearing long denim painter shorts and cargoes?

Nah...

AND

I meant that colorway looked horrible with jeans... im pretty sure other colorways will look better.

And dont come at me acting like u know me... you sound awfully mad for the day after Christmas... im just sayin.

Chaos V did really well here in So Cal of course. Sold out at popular FTLs. Hope to scoop my mine up tomorrow with %!

I agree. The chaos look HORRIBLE with jeans. What the hell was I thinking. Damn man. I feel like returning these now
frown.gif
.... Please.... Get the heck outta herehomie. I pulled it off fine ( my opinion tho )

S dubl doing it big. Nice. Thanks or the NBA sock info.

no prob homie...

IMO these Vslook great with jeans. When I tried em on today and looked down I had to use self control not to just buy em. I guess its personal preference.

Originally Posted by enrique23

sdubl- was it all nba socks on sale, or just those low-cuts that you have?
mine was just the no shows, but hey like $9 for 4 pairs aint bad...some other dude tried to charge me $25 for the same thing...he was just"helping out"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigluzer

anyone get shipment confirm from nike.com or eastbay?

Im still waiting on mine...Id be pissed if they cancelled my order..I had my size in my hand today at Foot Locker
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom