OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by bigluzer

anyone get shipment confirm from nike.com or eastbay?

still awaiting my shipping confirmation from NDC..
a sales rep did call me this morning though to verify the purchase and once i verified it
she said she would release the order.

got an email from eastbay about my aways, but nothing on the Chaos from eastbay
smh.gif
still says backordered.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

im broke ... im still on the fence about the chaos... i gotta see them in person to make up my mind

if you want to save money, do not see them in person or you will copp them lol

Originally Posted by daffy 016

im broke ... im still on the fence about the chaos... i gotta see them in person to make up my mind
they're better in person for sure...the purple is pearlescent, changes from purple to turquoise to dark blue...FIRE!

Sherlock...nice!

undeadstocked mine tonight..these are the lowest socks i have....

262y4ig.jpg

1z5s1ab.jpg

sorry about the hairy legs...haven't shaved for 38 yrs...

Lol... Told yall these are something else once you put em on... Probably the biggest surprise to me was how effective the traction pattern was and how light itfeels underfoot...

i balled in my chaos V tonight in my game. such a comfortable shoe. i suggest lacing these up all the way to the last lacehole because they are very loose ifthey are laced otherwise. performance wise, these are not better than kobe4 imo...but the shoe does perform well on the court.

The IVs are really going to be hard to beat.....These are pretty comfortable so far...

I didn't go up a size, I usually wear a size 11, they fit my foot fine...

I tried and tried and tried to convince myself that I didn't want these, because honestly at first I wasn't really feeling them... But the more Ilooked at them, read comments on NT about them..

I ended up caving in, and went and copped them.. and very that glad I did.

It's a great shoe and I love the details and quality put into the shoe.

thanks...Five30...woke up early and grabbed the 2nd of 3 size 11s available....bought the shirt too but I don't really like it on me...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

thanks...Five30...woke up early and grabbed the 2nd of 3 size 11s available....bought the shirt too but I don't really like it on me...
Yeah, I passed on the shirt too. I could've had my pick of any color, but they seemed to look better online than in person.

Away V's next...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

9pqjux.jpg

These are so much better in person. I scooped a couple extra size 9s if anyone needs them.

To those who got the Aways early, nice pickup! I can't wait until those drop.
Very nice picture. Hopefully a fellow NT'er can help me out and get a pair in 11.5 for me.

Those Aways are pure fire. I cannot wait to get my hands on those. I hope Nike restocks the LA shirt in the yellow.

Anyone Still In Need Of Sizes Let Me Know!...... I Can Pretty Much Get My Hands On Any Size In These And Would Be Willing To Lend The Solid For A FewNT'rs In Need
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom