OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by bwood056

black nights on kix-files store for 165 just heads up, also have some black mamba air force 25 lows that r siiiiick..
homeboy said black nights..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just kidding bro, but it's still hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by gavman23

new kobe v gear up on eastbay...jackets, pants, couple pairs of shorts, and a shirt or two
Just checked. Nothing that matched the chaos
eyes.gif

the only thing that I have seen that matched is the jacket he wore on the g. lopez show and the LA shirt....

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

these shorts are supposed. but 44.95 for shorts...smh

All nice Nike basketball shorts cost over 40 bucks brand new. All Nike basketball gear is kinda expensive.The Kobe hoddies are nice and fairly subtle but theyrun 80-90 bucks.

Also if I order the Away V, Does that mean they really wont ship til 1/16 or they will be at my door around that time? Because I dont want to order the Awaysand them not show up til like January 24th.

Also doesnt HOH usually sell colorways early? I know they did for the Gradient IVs,Red Carpets and the Navy VIIs.
I'm fiending for the Aways?
laugh.gif

i'll probably pick up a pair of the blk/maize $44.99 shorts then another pair when they go on sale.

Yea buddy good looking out sploon407 U always come thru...now i gotta get my pokeballs ready cuz im Ash right now n on a mission to "Catch'emAll!"(pokemon theme song in the background)
IMG_0058.JPG

Any FTL employees with the Chaos in their store size 11/11.5, please PM me, a fellow FTL employee. Lets talk.

the kobe gear is way too expensive.
smh.gif

and for a size small on the shorts/pants....you don't have any choice of buying them on sale cause they sell out within a week.
frown.gif

They havent released the aways at ya place? i saw them at HOH when i copped my chaos, not a fan of black in the lakers CW.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can't wait for those damn aways.
how many you picking up?

on the real.... Prob 3 pairs on that colorway. I wana beat up that pair for some reason. Ima make em the only shoe I wear of ball.
great minds think alike. imma get one to ball in, one to rock, and one to save. maybe even another. lol

Just tried on the V's in my size (sz 12). They are a bit stiff... but I'm sure over time they get better. I just liked how the 4's were perfectright out of the box.

this is the first time i have pre ordered a shoe since the air jordan xvi....wow... for just a moment i feel like a kid again. im so excited
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom