OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Colorways like those "makes Sense" colors will help out my wallet. I wouldnt buy those for half off, lol.

BAY AREA .... Great Mall FTL had hella pairs of them CHAOS Vs if anyone cares... and I think VF has them too.

They sitting out here.

If anybody needs help getting them let me know and I can see what the sizes are looking like.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

so, wasup w/ eastbay, they still on vacation? anybody got any news?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by enrique23

just got my chaos for 91 + tax
pimp.gif

can someone in the inglewood/culver city area lmk where they have the charcoal la puppet shirts? they didnt have it at my footlocker
how? employee or something?

yeah, the 30% employee discount. i got a friend at footlocker

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

so, wasup w/ eastbay, they still on vacation? anybody got any news?
mad.gif
these are the only order I am expecting, and I received an auto UPS notification saying something has shipped from 500 N 72ND AVENUE - any ideas?could it be from Eastbay?

just got off the phone with Eastbay....lady told me that the shipping dept started back today after the holiday, so pairs should go out today/tomorrow if yoursdoesnt get cancelled.

edit : just did a google search for 500 N 72ND AVENUE and it came up with FOOTLOCKER COM in Wisconisn so I guess mine have shipped!!

went to LA HOH yesterday. went in not planning to buy anything. saw the chaos in person and couldnt pass them up. then of course had to pick up the matchingshirt for the chaos. I shouldnt be allowed to go into that store, I couldnt help myself

I went to Niketown Chicago on Saturday around 2pm and they didn't have my size 11.5, but had a size 12. If they had my size, I probably would have boughtthem.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

For some fellow NT/ISS'ers...and one of them is mine...

Wore mine yesterday
Props to you for hooking people up. Props to dcd2k for hooking my pair up.

^^^ your pair is on its way.you will have it by wednesday.Got the idea from serg..

Originally Posted by s dubl

just got off the phone with Eastbay....lady told me that the shipping dept started back today after the holiday, so pairs should go out today/tomorrow if yours doesnt get cancelled.

lady told me completely different story, says they still don't have them ,waiting for another back order date, smh.

Back
Top Bottom