OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by never wear them

honestly.... These Are phenomenal. I'm not just saying that. This shoe really makes me wana play ball. Words can't explain on how much I love this shoe. Like seriously

Absolutely co-sign with you bro, I've been collecting for a long while (for casual and for ball), and this is thee first shoe that I'd be willing tobuy multiple pairs of .

what ever happened to that nike chaos jacket that was suupose to release? any info? i know eastbay has some new kobe gear up and i hope that they will begetting more stuff in the next couple weeks hopefully.

yea the one from george lopez show kobehead..but thats not it..if im correct style number is 362662 and it goes for $150 but havent seen it for sale yet..

can somebody help me out on getting the release dates for these particular color ways "inline", "lakers away", i cant find any concreteinfo on them

damn. the home v's are way too nice! i should just buy stock in Nike next year cuz they're gonna be taking all my money in the next six months..

Watching the Laker game right now and the inline 5s look nice on the court......Makes me wanna pick up a pair.....

Originally Posted by superman1007

yea the one from george lopez show kobehead..but thats not it..if im correct style number is 362662 and it goes for $150 but havent seen it for sale yet..
embarassed.gif
Oops.

I wonder how long it will take for the players (wearing the 4's other than kobe, and the entire lakers team
wink.gif
) to make the transition from the 4's tothe 5's. I bet they're all on NikeID right now lol

The away 5s look so sick, but idk how i feel about the 5s. They dont look good as casual sneakers to me as much as the 4s do. Im not knocking on them cause ikeep reading in here how they are the best for balling, but imo i just dont like how they look worn off court. Its gonna be difficult not to buy though, causethere will be some sick colorways.

Back
Top Bottom