OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^yep..inlines are nice. Very simple colorway, but not too plain. Inline IVs were one of my favorite colors.

D. Fish probably rocks the Vs because he knows they are superior to what he normally wears.
laugh.gif

come on shaun...don't hate on fish's kicks!!! i think every shoe that he's worn are very comfortable and suitable for his game...i know firsthand...haha. i'm really surprised that he didn't wear the air max rise this year either...

but to answer dude's question, you know damn well that frobe tries to get everyone on the squad to floss his kicks. i'm sure the other players thatwear the zkv are wearing them to support frobe as well. just about all the nike players have a pair in their lockers. if the inlines were goin to be theprimary home cw, then i think fish should wear his own pe's.

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

Crazy that those are already on sale. DK's are looking on point. Can't wait to get my first pair of V's

Dark Knights are lookin good in that pic. Definite pickup there. That pic also makes me remember why the Chaos were such an easy pass.

Originally Posted by marley

Dark Knights are lookin good in that pic. Definite pickup there. That pic also makes me remember why the Chaos were such an easy pass.

If you have seen them in person...you would not say that....the blue/purple on it is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Are those B-grades? That's crazy. Didn't they just release over there?

no b-grades, these are sold at "employee store" where everything is 50% off to nike employees and their peoples, but u need a ticket to get in....yea they just came out but the employee store pretty much has everything current

for those that asked:
Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos Price Comparison (lists *possible* deals, each included 2 pairs, to save shipping)
Eastbay: $130 (MSRP) - $32.50 (Gift Card 25% off) - $19.50 (BING.COM 15% Cashback) - $7.80 (Fatwallet 6% Cashback) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $4.74 (3dayShipping - New York) = $86.91
NDC: $130 (MSRP) - $11.70 (Fatwallet 9% Cashback) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $8 (3day Shipping - New York) = $138.27
KB24: $130 (MSRP) + $10 (3day Shipping - New York) = $140

Originally Posted by bigluzer

for those that asked:
Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos Price Comparison (lists *possible* deals, each included 2 pairs, to save shipping)
Eastbay: $130 (MSRP) - $32.50 (Gift Card 25% off) - $19.50 (BING.COM 15% Cashback) - $7.80 (Fatwallet 6% Cashback) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $4.74 (3day Shipping - New York) = $86.91

Epic.

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Originally Posted by never wear them

Are those B-grades? That's crazy. Didn't they just release over there?

no b-grades, these are sold at "employee store" where everything is 50% off to nike employees and their peoples, but u need a ticket to get in.... yea they just came out but the employee store pretty much has everything current

well that explains it..... I was about to drive/swim up to Japan.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Inlines looking very clean.. very very clean.
Nice to see Kobe put up big numbers while debuting a new colorway.
And everyone, I mean everyone wearing the Kobe 4 ID now. Even Rad's on board.
Why is D-Fish wearing Kobe V's , when he has his own PE's in the Hypermax, Powermax, and Hyperize?

Do you want me to ask Derek when I see him next time? I serve him food lol (I'm a sushi chef and he comes to eat with his wife about once in a month ortwo)

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had twodifferent pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

Back
Top Bottom