OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Hey y'all, sorry to re-hash, but I just got back from Holiday. Is there anywhere I can get the Chaos at this moment for retail, size 13?

Originally Posted by hugebird

Hey y'all, sorry to re-hash, but I just got back from Holiday. Is there anywhere I can get the Chaos at this moment for retail, size 13?

it depends where you live, i heard in cali it's hard to find these and they're all sold out, in las vegas, last time i went to niketown, (Saturday 26)they had a full size run and there wasn't a big hype for these shoes, everyone out here is still thirsting for some space jams.

No shops near me got these, can anyone help me out and grab a 10.5 for me? I will pay retail+shipping+paypal fees and throw a few dollars for the trouble. PMme if you can help.

This is what I spent my Christmas money on a few days ago
10mjuhw.jpg

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ hmmmmm. even in November it was only 20%
true. i made a mistake.

Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos Price Comparison (lists *possible* deals, each included 2 pairs, to save shipping)
Eastbay: $130 (MSRP) - $26 (Gift Card 20% off) - $19.50 (BING.COM 15% Cashback) - $7.80 (Fatwallet 6% Cashback on GC) + $11.97 (Tax - New York) + $4.74 (3dayShipping - New York) = $93.41

Still holding out for the Aways.

Even though, I'm very over the edge tempted to buy the Chaos right at this moment.
ohwell.gif

^^do it man...if you like em and have the opportunity, don't regret passing.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

shoetrends.com has fsr on the aways for $110

Yeah but theyre not available for shipping til January 25th which means you wont get them til the first week of February. The Nike release date is the16th.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by drchipinski

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had two different pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Brokeninto means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs arepretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of themcolorways.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I received my Chaos from NDC this morning...and they fit much snugger than the IV's. (although I had my NIKE basketball socks on)

You may be the only one who felt this. Did you get a smaller size or somethin? The V's feel "broken" into straight out the box. I had two different pair of IV's and they were both so tight around the toe and mid foot area, but they did break in though.

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Broken into means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs are pretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of them colorways.
for me, the first 2-3 times with the ZKIV they were tight. after that, they felt normal.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^do it man...if you like em and have the opportunity, don't regret passing.

See, what had happened was ......

I have to pay off all the nice stuff that I got on black friday, and the x-mas gifts I gave, the bill came already.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I can't speak for others, but I don't get what this whole 'broken' into means. Broken into means your shoe was the incorrect size. Broken into means your shoes have been worn enough and it's time for a new pair.

No one should ever buy shoes expecting it to comfort out later with stretching. I would say for people to use Dunks as a guage for these shoes. The IVs are pretty good and have held up extremely well. I hope the KOBE Vs do deliver though. It's been a great while and I hope to scoop up 3-4 pairs of them colorways.

Sometimes they mean the cushioning of the shoe.

Originally Posted by thekidyounggun

when is eastbay going 2 ship?

That's what I'm saying!
I'm about to go hit up my boy tonight and see how many I can get at discount!

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Originally Posted by never wear them

Are those B-grades? That's crazy. Didn't they just release over there?

no b-grades, these are sold at "employee store" where everything is 50% off to nike employees and their peoples, but u need a ticket to get in.... yea they just came out but the employee store pretty much has everything current

wheres the employee store at? i drove down to part of tokyo on sunday night and only place we passed was an outlet. id make the trip down there again for thosewe dont have any kobes up here in the part i live in smh..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

i just played ball in my chaos tonight at the gym and these are truly the best basketball shoes ive ever played in. they dont need to be broken in. well not for me atleast, they felt great as soon as i laced um up an stepped foot on the court. plus A LOT of compliments.
Mandatory statement after every Kobe signature shoe release
grin.gif

well of course.... What else do you expect from the line. For it To get worse?.... Lol. Obviously you haven't played or even own a pair. You won't know till you try em...
Like every time a signature shoe releases, it out performs the previous model. You sound like a clown, or a stan...lol

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^yep..inlines are nice. Very simple colorway, but not too plain. Inline IVs were one of my favorite colors.

D. Fish probably rocks the Vs because he knows they are superior to what he normally wears.
laugh.gif

come on shaun...don't hate on fish's kicks!!! i think every shoe that he's worn are very comfortable and suitable for his game...i know first hand...haha. i'm really surprised that he didn't wear the air max rise this year either...

but to answer dude's question, you know damn well that frobe tries to get everyone on the squad to floss his kicks. i'm sure the other players that wear the zkv are wearing them to support frobe as well. just about all the nike players have a pair in their lockers. if the inlines were goin to be the primary home cw, then i think fish should wear his own pe's.

laugh.gif
Sorry Chris...I have no hate towards D. Fish's PEs. I actually really like most of his PEs when in most cases I don't like the the regular GRversions.

Back
Top Bottom