OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by abstractability

I know it has taken a backseat to all these other releases, but I REALLY hope they end up releasing these

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg

omggg i completely forgot about these!!

i need a pair lol

I'm looking forward to see how my luck pulls through for me with the dark knights at shiekh tomorrow. If I can get them I'll have to sell my asg to afford them though.
frown.gif

Hopefully local footlockers got DK's. Want to pick up two pairs one to play ball and one to wear casually.

What up NT Fam!

Heres my V's so far
smile.gif

Bonus:

Pick ups of late:

Daughters

both

ASG and Bruce Lee's are only x1 just used both shoes for the pic lol.

OMG Vince, that last pic.. too much. LOL. How long did it take you to balance that correctly?

lol, surprisingly it didn't take that long... 10 minutes or so lol.
Not that bad right? lol

Originally Posted by al3x89

I know it has taken a backseat to all these other releases, but I REALLY hope they end up releasing these

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg

i need a pair lol
What's the info on these? The CW is ill....

dam good luck to the ppl trying to get the dk tomorrow i live like 5 miles from the crenshaw mall n i already c a line around the corner from my pad hahahaha jk

Originally Posted by NobleKane

woah woah woah vinsanity when did the white pink kobe v for kids come out????

What up bro

They got them in big kids online on eastbay, but in footlockers and kids footlockers they have them in toddlers and little kids
smile.gif

I was glad they had them in, I gave them to my daughter for valentines day, it was those or the white/black/reds
pimp.gif

Shaun:
Thanks! Yeah, I try and keep her fitter bro lol,
I try to buy her a pair for every pair I get, but it doesn't always work out!

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]ok so earlier i said that my aways got scuffed! i got some magic eraser and used it on the shoe (even the shiny purple part.. not sure what it's called?) and it pretty much got rid of the scuffs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you can still see it a bit, but looks a lot better now than it did before. i wish i took before pics, but whatever i'm happy![/color]

Good luck to all trying to get DK's tomorrow, I hope everyone is able to get a pair. I'll probably get there after shiekh opens and hopefully they still have my size. I wonder if there are people camping out already.

Wore my ASG's to the ASU baseball season opener tonight and they were comfortable. ASU football players were there and I think they're going on the injured reserve list for spring football with a broken neck. I turned their heads 180. Great shoe

good luck to you to, ill be there a little while before they actually open just in case. i do not want to miss out on my size again, got screwed by nike.com last time 
frown.gif

maybe ill see you tomorrow or something, i will be rocking am 09s 
smile.gif

Decepticon0 wrote:

Good luck to all trying to get DK's tomorrow, I hope everyone is able to get a pair. I'll probably get there after shiekh opens and hopefully they still have my size. I wonder if there are people camping out already.

Copped today, first day of release here in Philippines. Glad to have copped this early...they are almost gone...and yes, they are fly!
pimp.gif

DSC02134.JPG

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

Originally Posted by al3x89

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg

i need a pair lol
What's the info on these? The CW is ill....

I don't like these.  Blah IMO...

Back
Top Bottom