OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I could use a size 10 too if any one is willing to help out.
smile.gif

Drove down to Tyler with the quickness when I found out they still had a pair.

Anyone in SoCal wanna trade a size 9 for 9.5?

Originally Posted by ebe2023

that pic makes them look so nice. wishing i had a size 13 right about now but im still empty handed. [frown] dont wanna give in on paying rape prices

thanks, i actually needed a 13 also but it was on hold so i just scooped another 12.

Originally Posted by bruintaf

copped my size 10 DK's from northridge mall shiehk's in so cal. got there at 9:30 am expecting some heads to be waiting but i was the only one. big ups to store manager Luis who was mad friendly and even opened the store 15 mins early for me. he stated they only had one pair of each size though, and when i was leaving some cats came in to cop their pairs.

Yeah I copped a pair last week at the Northridge Shiekh downstairs in a size 10. Kinda weird that you got a 10 too not unless they had a FSR at the upstairs and downstairs stores.

Use your Sigs people. Stop posting trades and asking for sizes. Don't want to get this thread locked.

I'm glad I got a pair of dk at HOH when they dropped last month. I would have liked to double up but oh well

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ which sheikh u cop at?

probably the only mall with 2 sheikhs
No way Edwin. You're at my mall...
nerd.gif
And they only got 6 pairs
smh.gif
...  I was expecting at least 12 pairs. You held up the other 6 pairs? lol
smh.gif
  I know something is up at my Sheikhs.... 
eyes.gif

Northridge. I only got 1 pair. Got 3 so far. These will be beat the eff up! Can't wait. You got yours Tony?

Let me tell you how shady fox hills was this morning. Me and my son walk in the store at 9:55 no body in the store I ask for a 11/ or 11.5. The worker takes the display shoe in the back comes out like 3 minutes later and tell me" I can't sell it cuz they are being transfered"!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didn't want to argue with the lil punk so I left. I ended up at del amo and got a 12
mad.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Northridge. I only got 1 pair. Got 3 so far. These will be beat the eff up! Can't wait. You got yours Tony?

Never Wear Them - Did u cop your pair upstairs? I bought 3 pairs last week and i ended up getting them for 107 a piece.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Let me tell you how shady fox hills was this morning. Me and my son walk in the store at 9:55 no body in the store I ask for a 11/ or 11.5. The worker takes the display shoe in the back comes out like 3 minutes later and tell me" I can't sell it cuz they are being transfered"!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didn't want to argue with the lil punk so I left. I ended up at del amo and got a 12
mad.gif
mad.gif

Its funny how those shoes were being transfer when they don't do phone order. Thats very shady.

nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Yep.
pimp.gif
Now on the search for pair #2.
nerd.gif
Dont need 3.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Its funny how those shoes were being transfer when they don't do phone order. Thats very shady.

Exactly! The guys south bay and del amo was cool but fox hills can s**k it easy
indifferent.gif

dang didn't know pretty much the whole line at shiekhs main place mall in santa ana were all niketalkers haha. whats up to those guys! i had on my air max 2009 neons. oh yeah i got a pair of socks but one guy i talked to didn't get a pair, weird. glad i got a pair though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

dang didn't know pretty much the whole line at shiekhs main place mall in santa ana were all niketalkers haha. whats up to those guys! i had on my air max 2009 neons. oh yeah i got a pair of socks but one guy i talked to didn't get a pair, weird. glad i got a pair though!
smile.gif
You prolly were right in front of me? Some mom asked me what the line was for when I first got in line.  That was the highlight.

i think each shiekh at norhtridge got a FSR because i got a 12 from upstairs and downstairs.
wish that 13 wasnt on hold though.

Originally Posted by abstractability

I know it has taken a backseat to all these other releases, but I REALLY hope they end up releasing these

NZKobeVMLKDay9.jpg
I really want these, there has to be a pair laying around somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom