OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

these were waiting on me when i got back from the PI...my 2nd pair of IDs are a tribute to Pacman.

408253bef292214f1c94fe5de3870c3dc0d1f86.pjpg

4b725e8e1493816611c466a8dd5f39200ec3fd6.pjpg

think i'm finally done with the V's.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Has anyone used a Uni Blue Metallic Eyestay?? I was looking to see because I ended up with a reverse MPLS Lakers in my locker..

My Argentinas
5287485866_1aabe6560c_z.jpg
5287489756_f883b7449f_z.jpg

The pics are bright, the eyelets are much "uni bluer" in person.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I played in my Concords last night... Honestly... The VI, is a better shoe. From out of the box to running down the court.   
You've done lost your mind....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

these were waiting on me when i got back from the PI...my 2nd pair of IDs are a tribute to Pacman.

sorry but, those are horrible
sick.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

sorry but, those are horrible
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I played in my Concords last night... Honestly... The VI, is a better shoe. From out of the box to running down the court.   
roll.gif

I'm serious. what does the ZK5 have, that the ZK 6 doesn't have?

if anything, the ZK5 is lacking what the ZK6 has. and you know how i felt about the 5s. i seriously wouldnt ball in anything else. but these 6s are more comfortable. 

roll.gif

if anything, the ZK5 is lacking what the ZK6 has. and you know how i felt about the 5s. i seriously wouldnt ball in anything else. but these 6s are more comfortable. 
Its not what one has that the other doesn't. It's a total package feel and for me the V just feels so much better and confidence inspiring on the court. Yes, the VI is more comfortable and that is great for a casual shoe but at the end of the day this is a basketball shoe.

Just a preference thing I'm sure. The V just suits my game better than the VI.

roll.gif

as of right now (played only 1 game in the 6) i like them both, especially after putting the insoles form the 6's to the 5's.

roll.gif

Its not what one has that the other doesn't. It's a total package feel and for me the V just feels so much better and confidence inspiring on the court. Yes, the VI is more comfortable and that is great for a casual shoe but at the end of the day this is a basketball shoe.

Just a preference thing I'm sure. The V just suits my game better than the VI.

I don't know man... I feel the same damn thing with both these shoes. Only difference, 6s are more comfortable.

I like the 5s better to ball... maybe just my playing style
i like shoes closer to the ground feeling, i don't jump too much... but i change direction and cut a lot

6s r pretty cushioning, i like its feel~ but down on the court, i just feel they r a bit too high off ground for me compare to the CP line's shoes
the feeling of 6s r a mixture of 5s+4s to me

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i feel the same way, which is why i think i like the 6's and 5's equally (so far). 
i loved how the 4's felt (in general, minus the dumb lunar foam)

the 5's feel more like a glove though.

^my friend and I were just having this discussion the other day. I prefer the V's, he prefers the VI's. I think it has a lot to do with the shape of your foot. V's just fit my foot perfect, VI's are still nice and a similar fit, but a bit looser for me.

the V's fit my foot perfect too, but that's after i broke them in.

i'm sure it will be the same case with the VI's. just gotta give them a few hours.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

i wasn't on here earlier, but i m wondering any of u guys done the exotic on the eyelets and tip instead of metallic?

i ordered a pair of metallic, i m thinking to try exotic on my second pair? but as i read thru the previous 30 pages... i notice there is none of you guy's IDs are extoci finished... r they really bad?
One of my ids has an exotic eyelet and metallic tip. I'm happy with how they came out. I'll try to take some pics and post them tomorrow
thx man!
looking forward to see your pictures before i can make a decision on i make them exotic or metallic.

thanks!
Sorry it took me so long to post these...

I really like how the VIs feel and I've played in my Del Sols twice already. Then again, I don't really cut and drive to the basket. I just love how they fit to your feet. So comfy!!!

Debating on ordering one more of these before they're gone.... hmmmm

i wasn't on here earlier, but i m wondering any of u guys done the exotic on the eyelets and tip instead of metallic?

i ordered a pair of metallic, i m thinking to try exotic on my second pair? but as i read thru the previous 30 pages... i notice there is none of you guy's IDs are extoci finished... r they really bad?
One of my ids has an exotic eyelet and metallic tip. I'm happy with how they came out. I'll try to take some pics and post them tomorrow
thx man!
looking forward to see your pictures before i can make a decision on i make them exotic or metallic.

thanks!
Sorry it took me so long to post these...
it is alrite man.
Thanks a lot for your pics.

They are pretty nice, your iDs

i ordered mine already, 6 pairs in total... smh...

and i made two pairs with white exotic.

i wanted to do other colors with exotic, but just can't really come up some decent designs...

and i think the scales are only looked good in white color, all other color scales are looked kinda 
eyes.gif
 to me

i think i will leave the scale designs for the VIs,
wink.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

i feel the same way, which is why i think i like the 6's and 5's equally (so far). 
i loved how the 4's felt (in general, minus the dumb lunar foam)

the 5's feel more like a glove though.

that's true, i feel the same way.
tht's y i stock up on the Vs, i don't think i m gonna do too many VIs... since they are making way too many CWs... no more money to afford them, lol

maybe off topic, but i think Lunar foam is real comfortable to only for walking... their shock absorb-ability is pretty good

but when i do running or playing basketball in them, they feel too high off the ground. 

give me some anxious feeling about i will easily sprain my ankles...

so i purcahsed some lunar runners for walking~ love em! 

and also gotta introduce my fav casual walking shoes too, the Free Run+!!!

one of the best, i have 4

i like shoes closer to the ground feeling, i don't jump too much... but i change direction and cut a lot

6s r pretty cushioning, i like its feel~ but down on the court, i just feel they r a bit too high off ground for me compare to the CP line's shoes
agree with this. the 6s are a bit high off the ground. playing in the Vs feel like
you have the court raw under your feet. whereas the VIs feel a bit luxurious.
But I think that's why I like the VIs better. they feel a lot better after you play
ball. great IDs everyone. loving the redeem team make up. NICE.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

agree with this. the 6s are a bit high off the ground. playing in the Vs feel like
But I think that's why I like the VIs better. they feel a lot better after you play
my feet felt a lot better after i played in the 6's. they didn't feel as fatigued. 
i'm comparing that to a 30-day old pair of zk5 btw.. 

Been working on a bunch of ID's since I've had the last few days off...

Being Broke FTL..

I'm going to post them tomorrow or Thursday, and hopefully one of you guys like them enough to make 1 for yourself.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

my feet felt a lot better after i played in the 6's. they didn't feel as fatigued. 
i'm comparing that to a 30-day old pair of zk5 btw.. 

i think regardless your height and playing style...
heavier on body weight players would like the VIs or IVs better

the lighter on body weight players would like the Vs~

becuz the Vs can feel the court better, but kind of weak on cushioning... heavy players will feel pain after landing on them Vs from jumping(especially along with the time they wear the shoes, cushioning got worn off, it will get worse). But the light weight players can land easier, they can handle the shock from landing better than heavy players... and Vs are more slick and better on cutting, changing directions.

Therefore, I think different weight players will like the Vs and VIs differently as well

as myself, my bone is real heavy... when i was younger, i don't have much muscle, i already weight a lot heavier than the same size ppl as me

but i do change directions alot while i play, and i jump a lot too... i would go with the Vs for sure back then~ as i m getting old (become even heavier, of course), i wnt more cushioning now... cuz my knees n ankles had been hurt too many times. i rather to play in VIs now to go easy on my joints...

Back
Top Bottom