OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by ImNOTFilipino

I haven't been on NT in forever but dayam these iD's everyone are doin are NiCe. Good work everyone.
Here are mine. I ordered these 2/24 and they arrived 3/29. Took forever but worth the wait.
Some Michigan-esque inspired colorways.
Clean and Simple
Wow, those are really nice!!!! We need the OP to update with all the design pics.

Nice indeed.
and

we don't need OP to do anything. leave the ISSer alone lol

I haven't been on NT in forever but dayam these iD's everyone are doin are NiCe. Good work everyone.
Here are mine. I ordered these 2/24 and they arrived 3/29. Took forever but worth the wait.
Clean and Simple
These are on the money bro - real nice work.  Clean and simple is the way to go.

Just got my "Order has Shipped" email!! So excited!

Placed order on March 19
Shipped on April 8
Should be delivered on April 15

That's less than a month. Can't wait!

Thanks to all. Ya i just really wanted to keep the color up very minimal and use a solid base w/ complimenting accents. Plus its not often i see a good navy/yellow bball shoe, so i figured i'd make one for myself.

Thanks to all. Ya i just really wanted to keep the color up very minimal and use a solid base w/ complimenting accents. Plus its not often i see a good navy/yellow bball shoe, so i figured i'd make one for myself.

hah not Michigan inspired, but Beta Upsilon Delta inspired! Keep it really real!

Here 3 quick ones I put together. Jordan XI inspired on 2 and a 49ers inspired
385439723.jpg

385439725.jpg

385439724.jpg

^^^ 
those black/purple XIs are clean. remind me of the ones im about to pull the trigger on..

only, if someone would sell me their inline V laces 
tongue.gif

am i breaking the "no buying/selling" rule here?

Clean and Simple

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Here 3 quick ones I put together. Jordan XI inspired on 2 and a 49ers inspired
385439723.jpg

385439725.jpg

385439724.jpg
i agree those blk/purps are siiick. I saw a bred color up a while back that turned out niiice. I want to make another iD but dayam, its dumb expensive. Paying more for them than J's.

How do your clear soles look now after a few wears? Care to post some pictures? 
Just need to make a final decision if I'm gonna go with the white or clear soles for my not-so-ORCAs.

Thanks in advance!

i cancelled the 24k pair i ordered, and ordered this instead...
I'ma change the laces with the BLs... i just wanted the sock liner to be purple. i think it'll come out nice.

33mbi44.jpg

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

^^^ 
those black/purple XIs are clean. remind me of the ones im about to pull the trigger on..

only, if someone would sell me their inline V laces 
tongue.gif

am i breaking the "no buying/selling" rule here?

you will know if we see you in a month or so lol

Back
Top Bottom