OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

^Damn, you went IN with the inspiration of each part of the shoe
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Supermans are crack!!!! wow.. great job
Thanks Darryl, should I go with the blue or red lining and laces?

Imma Blue fiend at Heart... so imma sayy keep it blue, then once you get it put in some red laces..
But (put this under your hat) Id, keep it blue and once they came in, id throw USC laces on them... wowwwwwww. boy!!!!! you'd wake up to a new girl everyday..
old ladies would dry hump your shoes. lol

Haven't ordered some IDs yet but, these have been sitting in my locker for a while. Inspired by two of some my favorite comic book characters, Superman and Deadpool. 

I was trying not to make the Superman's look too much like a Philippine flag theme. The red swoosh with yellow border obviously imitate the "S", the red heelcup/mesh is like his cape. I went with the clear sole to represent the icy surroundings of Superman's Fortress of Solitude. I don't know whether to go with the red lining or blue lining. I think the red lining with some blue laces would look good, if only we could order extra laces with our IDs. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]The Deadpool's are pretty basic. I had red speckles on the midsole but, decided to take them out[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]
Very Niiice!!!
pimp.gif

NotoriousMJ23 wrote

Imma Blue fiend at Heart... so imma sayy keep it blue, then once you get it put in some red laces..
But (put this under your hat) Id, keep it blue and once they came in, id throw USC laces on them... wowwwwwww. boy!!!!! you'd wake up to a new girl everyday..
old ladies would dry hump your shoes. lol

My favorite color is blue also but, I think I'm gonna go with the red lining. I really like how the tongue looks with the red lining and how it incorporates the three main colors. Only thing is I got to find some royal blue laces to replace the red ones. 

some great id's out here...i've put together a few - but not sure if i can justify the cost difference between an id and some of the regular joints out there...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Away playoff games. My 2nd order

Surprised you even order a pair, being that they are made with poor quality, according to your "saving" money thread. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just saying..

@Mugen EP - nice IDs
pimp.gif

@Decepticon0 - IMO the one with the red laces look better. good job!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Very dope Golden iDs Tony!!!! I still can't see myself spending $190 plus though

I have a few ID's in my locker, but for the same reason, $190 price tag, eh. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Very dope Golden iDs Tony!!!! I still can't see myself spending $190 plus though

laugh.gif
i thought u a baller

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
i thought u a baller
And I thought you weren't??   That's why you came up with your "method" to save $30. 

My reason being is, I rather get 2 more pairs rather than just 1. 

^^^ lol - that is good.

I don't want to disrespect the ID winner, but I saw 10-15 designs in there that blew them away....I don't know what they were thinking picking them....maybe they picked a local to avoid paying for airline tickets and a hotel room....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ lol - that is good.

I don't want to disrespect the ID winner, but I saw 10-15 designs in there that blew them away....I don't know what they were thinking picking them....maybe they picked a local to avoid paying for airline tickets and a hotel room....

They might have just been bias towards white color based, maybe?

I'm sure they had a color combo they wanted to go with and just picked the best out of that combo they saw

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ lol - that is good.

They might have just been bias towards white color based, maybe?

Lots of the better ones imo we white based too...but...

Vince is probably right though...they wanted a white base/clear sole/ with some silver on it.....

doesn't really matter anyhow.  I am still happy for the winner.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

So here are the pics as promised (finally)....

You can really see the Kobe Code print when the sun hits it or with flash; almost like a lasered effect. I love how these came out. Quality is top notch! Adrian would attest to how great these look in person but hes suspended...

They came out great! 

damn these are pretty sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom