OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

the id pics looked good, but didn't really like the actual shoe. sometimes the silver looked black on t.v. i liked the released "homes" better.

think the judging was leaning towards a mostly white cw, since the Lakers were trying to match their Sunday home jerseys.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Did you ever order your design again J?
i ordered one very similar to it....kind of like the IV speckles without the speckles....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ lol - that is good.

I don't want to disrespect the ID winner, but I saw 10-15 designs in there that blew them away....I don't know what they were thinking picking them....maybe they picked a local to avoid paying for airline tickets and a hotel room....

The people picking dont know their #!% from their elbow.  Look at the i.d's chosen for the dunk contest.
grin.gif

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I rocked them to the gym for the first time today. These look AMAZING on feet. I am SERIOUSLY debating picking up a second pair, especially with all of the wack releases lately (scheduled).

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I rocked them to the gym for the first time today. These look AMAZING on feet. I am SERIOUSLY debating picking up a second pair, especially with all of the wack releases lately (scheduled).

I'm sure you got a lot of lookers. 

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Did you ever order your design again J?
i ordered one very similar to it....kind of like the IV speckles without the speckles....

how long do i have to wait to see em?
probably 2 weeks...haven't received the shipping email yet...

My iD's. To say I'm satisfied is an under statement. I don't even want to wear them.

My Kobe V's so far. No where near most of you guys' but I try.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

My iD's. To say I'm satisfied is an under statement. I don't even want to wear them.
This is exactly how I felt! Man those are mad CLEAN!!

Love those white kobe's up there. Nice look for summer. Man I dying to make another pair but I need that silver swoosh border option back!

Back
Top Bottom