OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

do you guys think theyll end up adding more color options before the seasons over??

how did it work out witht eh kobe IV? i know the ended up adding more colors, but did they do so on two occasions?

FORREST GREEN would be a very nice addition imo.
Dark green is supposed to release later on.  I hope so as well.  *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

so #$@%@$@ tempted.....

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

mvma1i.jpg

wow. seriously... do this one.

Just got my ids today after a long wait i ordered mine feb 22 arrived today april 6. In the end it was all well worth it

My Philippine eds

The MP doesn't stand for Manny, we just have the same initials.

very nice ids. i probably would have went with a white midsole in order for the speckle to pop, but they came out real nice

I hope the quality of mines turns out to be similar to be the quality of yours, redboy. I'm worried mine will have all these extra glue marks.

^ those are
pimp.gif

i would order those but i rather see real pics of them first...so you go ahead and order them and take pics
wink.gif

Finally, Finally, Finally.
Ordered these on Feb. 13 and just received them today. They are inspired by my high school Seoul American High School. Anywho, enough of the typing.

I haven't been on NT in forever but dayam these iD's everyone are doin are NiCe. Good work everyone.
Here are mine. I ordered these 2/24 and they arrived 3/29. Took forever but worth the wait.
Some Michigan-esque inspired colorways.
Clean and Simple

Originally Posted by ImNOTFilipino

I haven't been on NT in forever but dayam these iD's everyone are doin are NiCe. Good work everyone.
Here are mine. I ordered these 2/24 and they arrived 3/29. Took forever but worth the wait.
Some Michigan-esque inspired colorways.
Clean and Simple
Wow, those are really nice!!!! We need the OP to update with all the design pics.

happy.gif
redboy006 wrote:

Just got my ids today after a long wait i ordered mine feb 22 arrived today april 6. In the end it was all well worth it

My Philippine eds

The MP doesn't stand for Manny, we just have the same initials.

If only that black midsole is white. No black in Phil flag.

For now, that's Manny Pacquaio edition for me
happy.gif

That said, your ID is still dope!

Back
Top Bottom