OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hate to dig up an old thread, but I finally picked up one of my grails. Used for $151 shipped, cleaned 'em up a bit. Very happy with 'em!
20170731_144949.jpg
20170731_145118.jpg

Every time this thread gets bumped I always come hoping someone's posting info about a retro :lol:

:frown:

Every time this thread gets bumped I always come hoping someone's posting info about a retro :lol:

:frown:

Same here lol.
It surprises me that some ppl can still ball in their og kb Vs. i sold all my collections long time ago due to sole seperation issue.
And yeah I used them all to ball.

Same here lol.
It surprises me that some ppl can still ball in their og kb Vs. i sold all my collections long time ago due to sole seperation issue.
And yeah I used them all to ball.
I still hoop in my Vs but sparingly... I fear for them to bite the dust but I just can't let em sit. It's tied for, if not my favorite hoop model of all time

Anyone know how clean scratches on the patient leather. I copped some inlines for $20 at a flea market. They were barely used. Traction still good. I cleaned it up but the scratches are hard

Attachments

• 20170813_132807.jpg
    20170813_132807.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Man, seeing your inlines made me dig into my emails to see what I paid for a VNDS pair back in 2011. $40! Only wore em casually a few times so flipped em in 2014 for $140 haha.

Your $20 score making me miss mine...:wow:

IMG_4244.jpg IMG_4245.jpg

Y’all really need to leave this thread alone

Again I always think someone’s posting info regarding a retro

dammit my Chaos 5s are basically dead but the upper still looks fresh. need
a midsole swap. lmao.

and no, this isn't an info drop about retros HAHAHA

I'm thinking maybe in 7 years or so for the line's 20th anniversary.

Are these the best shoes to ball in? I think they are amazing. Responsive Heel and Forefoot zoom. Low to the ground (especially with no insole), decent indoor traction. Lockdown fit. Light.

I'm looking for a comparable ball shoe to this but I have no idea what is similar.

kobe 8s definitely comparable in terms of fit and playability.
recommend 9EM as well but those are a bit clunky, not as agile as the 5s but
still on the money overall with a more plush cushioning//forgiving on your body.

Starting to wear things in my collection before I lose the opportunity for good. Enjoy

IMG_6004.JPG
Every time someone posts a shot of a clean pair of Chaos, I tell myself tomorrow will be the day I pull out one of my two remaining DS pairs. Then I get home from work and can never do it. I don't want the uppers splitting. I should just sell the damn things since they seem to command a fairly high price, but I can't bring myself to do that, either. This is a real problem for me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom