OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

RIP Kobe V Chaos... Outsoles on both shoes completely peeled off today.

Flywire enforcing the shoe lace holes had started to shred and the tread had basically been completely worn down.

Probably way past time to have chucked them but hard to let go of arguably my favorite shoe of all time.

yeah, my midsole seperated already but the upper is still pristine.
I'm never letting go of my pair tho. so much history and sentimental value (my third and last pair)

I'll restore them one day.

Snagged these on eBay for hoops. Nice guy also included a magazine (any collector/fan interested, PM).

Playing in the United We Rise 5 (USA) currently and want to try to find chaos in 9.5 eventually.

C8A577B2-2E28-4B5A-84F6-FD4FF2394259.jpeg
6748B12D-A2EE-4D02-A26B-C8AEA44721A9.jpeg
C7AD7EEE-1381-4B5C-942F-A799555088D2.jpeg

Been playing in 5s for a good while now and haven’t had issues. Even bought the UWR gently used and they’ve been awesome. Knocking all over wood.

Got quite a few months of solid performance out of these after buying used last year. Any advice on repair or y’all think they go to the elephant graveyard?
86E42CBA-C334-4421-A1DD-BDBFFAB0850F.jpeg

I am still looking for the big stage home and away version in size 9.5 for a fairly decent price! Used but still ne pretty good condition would also work for me!

Yep it’s a final 4 promo sample/PE. They made them for the women’s and men’s, only difference being the insoles

The orange pair to the right is a Candice Dupree PE and the Grey/Red pair next to that was another sample

witness with the FLEX. inspector gadgets looking dope!!!!

Chaos still my favorite and the TBs are definitely GOAT.

Yep. First row on the left. I liked them a lot but were far from my favorite

A5891C89-18F5-45BE-B67F-921631B194D0.jpeg
I just spit my drink everywhere over this picture....man, that's insane. That grey/red sample or PE (whatever it is) goes way too hard. Where'd you find those man?? The inspector gadgets are a favorite of mine too, I mean everyone likes those

Back
Top Bottom