Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Da Vinci's? orly?

Go back to ISS

roll.gif

i dont think he was joking...........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Local NT summit to Topanga Mall Footlocker? 

We'll take our $30 off VIP coupon and shove it in that Dude's mouth.

Vince, blackcat, NWT, Adrian
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaun, Tony, Ricky, Daniel, GZA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be there!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

FrenchBlue23, No problem.  I can't confirm whether the information posted regarding the "POP" V's release date is concrete or not.

KG21, Foot Locker mailed out the coupons to their "VIP" club members.

Do you pay to get in the VIP club?

Can you post the coupon?

you are suppose to have your VIP card when you use the coupon, so not sure if you can just use it without one.
did they email it or mail it? do you think if i printed it out, and showed them my vip card, it will work?

Here's my pickup for today... 3 Duke's and 2 Lower Merion's and 1 pair of Inlines (Inlines got marked down to $100 with a $30 off coupon from the mail)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Local NT summit to Topanga Mall Footlocker? 

We'll take our $30 off VIP coupon and shove it in that Dude's mouth.

Vince, blackcat, NWT, Adrian
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

haha i saw we do it!! haha

Drew is in!! (me)

Vince?

Adrian? its prob too far for adrian to make it out haha

Haha, when? I'm in, I have no coupon, but I'll shove something in there haha.  

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

My collection. Notice the DK's with the orange laces. Trying to give it that Knicks look..... What y'all think?

Me liking you lace switch on the DK, i was going to go with red laces but will try out the orange, will make the DK a nyk cw look.  The USC's are looking good with white laces

My GF's homegirl is willing to pay for her ticket to some |LAKERS Fan Jam this saturday.  I'm not sure what it is but KOBE n them are going to be there so I'm going to give my DARK KNIGHTS to my girl and have her have KOBE sign them..! i'll keep you guys updated.

Originally Posted by waverder

My GF's homegirl is willing to pay for her ticket to some |LAKERS Fan Jam this saturday.  I'm not sure what it is but KOBE n them are going to be there so I'm going to give my DARK KNIGHTS to my girl and have her have KOBE sign them..! i'll keep you guys updated.

get both signed and give me back one since I sold you that pair. jk crossing fingers fror you.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by waverder

get both signed and give me back one since I sold you that pair. jk crossing fingers fror you.
I know huh GZA.. haha. 

@ never wear them, thanks for reminding me.  I didn't even think about that, I would've given my gf a black sharpie
laugh.gif

@ jdub562, I was kinda thinking the same thing, but if I do.. I guess i'm going to have to get another pair through GZA somehow
glasses.gif

I'm gonna rock a jersey and get that signed. My kicks mean too much to me & I dont have doubles on any of the V's. Still fighting myself over a 2nd pair of DK's or going for sum ID's.

These should be arriving shortly.. the GF designed some ID's for me as a graduation gift.  I'll post pix when they finally arrive.  I'm still contemplating a 2nd pair of DK's myself jdub, or saving a little bit more $$ to design my own pair of ID's.

better make sure the girl doesn't get the sole of the shoe signed....
you know how women can be sometimes......

Originally Posted by DFABIX

better make sure the girl doesn't get the sole of the shoe signed....
you know how women can be sometimes......

yeah... i'm going to coach her before then.

I talked to two different foot locker's and both said that the coupon could be used on anything. i think I am going to pick up some inlines tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom