OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by waverder

My GF's homegirl is willing to pay for her ticket to some |LAKERS Fan Jam this saturday.  I'm not sure what it is but KOBE n them are going to be there so I'm going to give my DARK KNIGHTS to my girl and have her have KOBE sign them..! i'll keep you guys updated.
I heard kobe will not be there.  But thats not solid.

Im going to the Fan Jam this Saturday. Hopefully I can take Kobe to a 1 on 1 game and beat him while Im wearing his shoes hah

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Im going to the Fan Jam this Saturday. Hopefully I can take Kobe to a 1 on 1 game and beat him while Im wearing his shoes hah

and then you wake up.
tired.gif
..zZzzZz....
eek.gif

i was thinking of having which ever laker players/legends sign my bl's this weekend at Fan Jam but realized that i wouldn't have a pair to wear
tongue.gif
maybe i'll bring my kb iv 4 rings for them to sign......

I might be going to the fan jam on sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to get some autographs cause I know they have a game that same night so they might leave early that day

QUICK QUESTION I WAS CURIOUS DOES ANY1 KNO WHAT THOSE DOTS AND LINES REPRESENT OR STAND 4 THAT ARE ON THE OUTTER FRONT PART OF THE SOLE ON THE 5S???

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Nermindee

easy pass on the dukes.
yeah, they don't look that good in person. should have had the logo. no wow factor....etc, etc..

Same thing I thought. Although I can always ID a pair of kobes, I'm kinda upset with the colorways that have come out. Aside from the ASG, not another cw has made me jump out of my seat.

If the Laker Fan Jam is like the previous Fiesta Laker events then Kobe will be there Sunday (game day) and autographs will be assigned by random tickets you get at the door for certain players. So you can be lucky and get a ticket for a Kobe autograph or get stuck with a ticket for  Adam Morrison's autograph.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

If the Laker Fan Jam is like the previous Fiesta Laker events then Kobe will be there Sunday (game day) and autographs will be assigned by random tickets you get at the door for certain players. So you can be lucky and get a ticket for a Kobe autograph or get stuck with a ticket for  Adam Morrison's autograph.
I hope it's not like that, I just bought my tickets for sunday and I'm bringing a pair of shoes to get autographed. I would be pissed if I'm stuck with just one autograph.

Looks like some of the so-called limited releases seem to be in large quantities...that's a good thing for now and in the future for those that missed out for any reason.

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

My collection. Notice the DK's with the orange laces. Trying to give it that Knicks look..... What y'all think?

Me liking you lace switch on the DK, i was going to go with red laces but will try out the orange, will make the DK a nyk cw look.  The USC's are looking good with white laces

OMG..

i had a theory that DK's look great with any colored laces on them....and the orange laces look awesome.

I need to grab a pair

Was so angry I didn't get to get a pair of the Dukes, then I found out my buddy picked up a few pairs and one for me, just knowing I would take them hah... Can't wait to get them Friday from him, they are SICKKK!

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-rice-h-s-1.jpg

We previewed the "Rice High School" Nike Zoom Kobe V (5)last month, and we are now receiving information suggesting that thisplayer exclusive colorway will release at the House of Hoops thisSaturday. This Zoom Kobe 5 yields a yellow leather upper with greenaccents seen on the swoosh, inner lining, and toecap, while whiteaccents are visible via the midsole. Just to make it obvious for whomthis sneaker was originally created, Nike has also included "RICE" onthe rear of the sneaker. The "Rice High School" Nike Zoom Kobe 5 will release at selected House of Hoops locations on March 20, 2010.

trans.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-rice-h-s-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-5-rice-h-s-3.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by swmlon

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

My collection. Notice the DK's with the orange laces. Trying to give it that Knicks look..... What y'all think?

Me liking you lace switch on the DK, i was going to go with red laces but will try out the orange, will make the DK a nyk cw look.  The USC's are looking good with white laces

OMG..

i had a theory that DK's look great with any colored laces on them....and the orange laces look awesome.

I need to grab a pair
I wore it with my Knicks shorts today! Looked sick!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom