OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DHD28

On the fence about getting the Aways and Inlines. Can somebody post some original pics that might fix this?

i dont have any good pics that would change your mind but imo those two are near the top of best cw's.

im dying to get my hands on some away, i like the CD's a lil but not as much as the aways, prolly my favorite c/w next to the dukes

the blackouts are nice with the lace swap. We have them at one of the footlockers but these were never on the radar after they took out the gray. I may need to rethink about buying them with all the lace swaps i've been seeing

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got word we may be receiving the UWR's.  I hope to receive more information on this colorway next week.  If I do, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

UWR dropping at NT august 11

w t f does nike bless asia with the big stages but the us gets shiit on with no rd or any info about the big stages. is nike really making more money in asia?

Originally Posted by riddla713

w t f does nike bless asia with the big stages but the us gets shiit on with no rd or any info about the big stages. is nike really making more money in asia?
Yes in terms of basketball. Nike Basketball grows at 12% per year in a country (China) that has 300 million people that play ball. Compare that to the United States where it grows at 1% and you see why they allocate a great load of resources overseas. The way he's marketed over there makes absolutely no sense.

img4811jp.jpg

19739_250301186308_5941596308_3415461_8018770_n.jpg

You'd never see anything like this in the States. Its a shame but in business its all about the bottom line. Makes perfect sense as to why he's promoted the way he is over there.

MIKE .... I see you homie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Thanks for sharing the pics. Post more when you get the chance.

Cant wait to get my hands on them.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got word we may be receiving the UWR's.  I hope to receive more information on this colorway next week.  If I do, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
i wonder if eastbay will eventually release the V tb's.....lol. the iv's had some decent plain cw
I currently do not see any information showing that we are going to be carrying any Team Bank colorways for the Kobe V's.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by never wear them

Sick GZA.

wore my chaos couple days ago

4846587544_474460e592.jpg

4846588310_98862a1227.jpg
pimp.gif
Wore mine yesterday, too...got my USAs on today. My only complaint with the USAs are I wish they would have come with the navy and white speckled laces you see in the Eastbay/NDC photos.

Back
Top Bottom